Is Marcus an attention whore?

[quote=“newman,post:94,topic:31315"”]

eh. i was never a fan of the clothing to match the car look…

while it’s a lifestyle to a certain degree, it seems like when you wear a viper/lotus/ferrari shirt, away from your car, it’s like you are trying too hard garner attention from your car. You can let the car do some talking for you when you’re in it/near it… but after that, it’s a bit much…

[/quote]

I own ONE Porsche related shirt, and it’s purely because it’s hilarious.

http://www.localcelebrity.net/uploads/catalog/foto2_141_4.jpg

Edit, that’s a lie, I ordered another one last week. Probably wont wear this one out in public much though as I dont feel like explaining it.

^^ no, I got the point. What my intention was…if you have a “viper” watch and no car…lose-lose…because you have an article but no car to show for…on the other hand…If you have the watch and and have the car, then it’s still lose-lose because iif your not driving the car, your still showing it off to prove that you have the car…lol…it’s just plain silly. I did get the point btw…

[quote=“Marcus,post:99,topic:31315"”]

Depends on your definition of dweeb. He is a doctor / surgeon with his own practice and allot going for him. Can dweeb refer to…his clothing style? Hmmmmmm go take a look at some of your parents and how they look - dress - and how they would be criticized by members here.

[/quote]

Oh, i don’t doubt that a lot of people his age are Dweebs… But he seems more of a “i’m trying too hard to be cool” dweeb… not the “i have four kids and a mortgage and my life is more or less over so i don’t care how i look” dweeb…

Again, i am not making any judgments about him as a person.

how about him, hes got a viper? or so he says…i def think hes an attention whore. just look at his car…

edit- i bet he also doesnt get drinks dumped on his car downtown.

nice photoshop. The original picture is floating around here somewhere…

thats no photoshop my friend, that is the picture from here.

[quote=“Marcus,post:105,topic:31315"”]

nice photoshop. The original picture is floating around here somewhere…

[/quote]

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:106,topic:31315"”]

thats no photoshop my friend, that is the picture from here.

[/quote]

haha
yeah. i took that pic.

That Porsche shirt is amazing! lol

And Marcus that’s not a chop, it’s just sad.

[quote=“brendansi,post:108,topic:31315"”]

Marcus that’s not a chop, it’s just sad.

[/quote]

Yup, it sure is. Ready for Steve Lawler bitch?

that is an old pic. i seen him the other day and there is wayyyyyy more shit on it now.

[quote=“L8APEX1,post:110,topic:31315"”]

that is an old pic. i seen him the other day and there is wayyyyyy more shit on it now.

[/quote]

i took it during the october storm.

[quote=“L8APEX1,post:110,topic:31315"”]

[/quote]

are u apart of the “snakes on a car fan club” is there a site dedicated to him where fans can post celebrity shots of it in action? i want in!

This thread just reminds me of all the ackward situations I have had driving the supra this year. I guess the supra gets its share of attention, but I can imagine driving a red viper gets even more.

Poopra’s supra sex appeal > Viper sex appeal > Supra Sex Appeal > Sex apples

where can i get a sex apple?

is that like a grapple?

[quote=“newman,post:115,topic:31315"”]

where can i get a sex apple?

[/quote]

http://images.medicinenet.com/images/illustrations/thyroid_gland.gif

:gay2:

so at least this thread has nothing to do with marcus and how many people dont care if he sucks or not?

is a sex apple a passion fruit?

[quote=“MPD47,post:101,topic:31315"”]

[/quote]

I want it… and I don’t own a porsche…

[quote=“bobbyg1243,post:112,topic:31315"”]

are u apart of the “snakes on a car fan club” is there a site dedicated to him where fans can post celebrity shots of it in action? i want in!

[/quote]

no. i live a town over from the kid. i’ll admit though i do enjoy seeing this car. i like to estimate how many linear miles of chrome pinstriping have been applied since the last time i have seen it. (just in case you didn’t notice this is sarcasm)