Is suicide cowardly and selfish? (split)

For some reason I think he meant Bill Gates… Though Ben Franklin didn’t exactly go to college, he did help create U of Penn.

Agreed

Your saying because I know I’m going to die that its suicide? I’m a pussy becasue I don’t want to end my life and enjoy it? Holy shit vlad that is the most insane thing I have ever heard.’

Not knowing the brand or what way the are is going doesnt mean you don’t know how your going to die in your little example there and yes that is suicide.

FYI, Websters defintion of suicide, none of which you just described

the act or an instance of taking one’s own life voluntarily and intentionally especially by a person of years of discretion and of sound mind

We don’t agree vlad and thats fine, but your definition of suicide is severely obscured

I don’t see a time limit in that definition.

Just because that’s not a commonly thought of view of suicide doesn’t it make any less true.

It’s just that it takes incredible amount of courage to end your own life, and living is the easy/pussy way out. You just don’t want to admit that.

Once we are through with the fact that living is the pussy way to commit suicide, we’ll move on with the “selfish” aspect.

Id rather see a person implode than explode…

Dont hold your farts in, you will spontaneously combust.

:expressionless:

Close your eyes when you sneeze, or you’ll be sorry…

:frowning: if i was that man who injured himself i would go insane being completely lifeless

Your right there isn’t a time limit, but just because you KNOW that you are going to die eventually does not mean that its suicicide. Your are not KNOWINGLY ending or volenterialy ending your life, you are living your life to be as much as it can until the day comes that your body cease to function. MOST of us do not know when or how that will be… the ONLY way I would even give your little skewed definition a chance is talking about someone with a terminal illness and having an idea of when and how their going to die.

While up to this point I’ve been arguing with you, for the most part Vlad I do understand your side of the argument comming from a few pages back, but these last couple comments you made I do not nor can I even see another side to it, you are making your own definition of suicide.

ITT: Shit

Kbizz ITT

giggity

Or someone that is mentally unstable.

Not a coincidence ITT.

:rofl

i see suicide as for the weak to a point … i have been thru many many of lifes downfalls . drug abuse- losing entire family - etc etc and the thought never came to mind . butttt if i was in a accident that left me drooling and cant do anything or terminaly ill and gonna die anyway i cant say id be opposed to it

Walk a mile in someone elses shoes before you JUDGE the decisions they make or will make… In fact, ride a mile in mine and I guarantee you your outlook on life will greatly change, if you could even make a mile.

:thumbup

I always try to remember that there are always people that are in a worse situation than you… no matter how bad your situation is.