Is the resale on GMs really that bad?

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:20,topic:31800"”]

^ nope your second buddy

[/quote]

Your dad won’t let you park a domestic in the driveway. Better pass. Seriously, I really was gonna buy/lease one of these, if he offered it to you first id be willing to work something out

[quote=“Joe,post:19,topic:31800"”]

holy shit. I was gonna buy one of these in december. If its legit and i was first in line (i left a message) consider it sold. For that price I’ll let my little sister drive my GTO for the next 5 months.

[/quote]

:picard:

[quote=“newman,post:6,topic:31800"”]

lol. what is the scam going to be? you drive there and pay for a car which will be delivered to you after you pay the guy cash in person?

[/quote]

lol

Actually I could totally see a guy’s friends doing this as a prank. I could also see someone here doing that. Imagine if you posted up an FS ad that one of your friends was going through a divorce and wanted to sell your nice car at half market value, and included his cell #. Might actually be pretty funny

this deal seems too good to be true, might be salvage maybe not

newman, the scam is

“i have a bunch of interested buyers, if u want it ill sell it to you cuz i like you etc, but i need a deposit” ud be surprised how willing people are to put a deposit down on a sick deal

easiest way to find out if its legit is to ask about mods on it etc if he doesnt know his shit, better keep walking

dan there is a sick 06 sti in the paper for only 7g, call him up i bet hell take 6500

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:11,topic:31800"”]

Modifications include: magnaflow charger (limited two year warranty), intake, chipped, cam, hi-flow cats, 40 series mufflers, tint 5% (lifetime warranty), drag radials,

Just noticed it has drag radials; Does this truck really spin off the line with those mods where it would need drag radials?

[/quote]

ok, so there is such thing as a magnaflow exhaust, and then there is such thing as a magna-charger…but wtf is a magnaflow charger? lol.
seems sketchy to me.

[quote=“layzie,post:27,topic:31800"”]

dan there is a sick 06 sti in the paper for only 7g, call him up i bet hell take 6500

[/quote]

I already called

:clap: to you Jam

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:29,topic:31800"”]

I already called

:clap: to you Jam

[/quote]

i think its a black one

lol did anyone call to verifed this? ill prank call his ass does that sound good?

see if he answers, we left messages

deff a scam …

[quote=“SilverGT,post:31,topic:31800"”]

lol did anyone call to verifed this? ill prank call his ass does that sound good?

[/quote]

if you are even serious and offer him your usual like $1500 then he will already think its a prank call

You know what they say, If it sounds to good to be tru, its a really sweet deal!!

only catch is that he is in the UK on vacation, so you can western union him the deposit and he will have his family deliver the vehicle…

[quote=“Penfold,post:36,topic:31800"”]

only catch is that he is in the UK on vacation, so you can western union him the deposit and he will have his family deliver the vehicle…

[/quote]

Sounds good to me. I bet they’re honest people.