Is the resale on GMs really that bad?

browsing craigslist I came across this: http://rochester.craigslist.org/car/364893727.html

06 Trailblazer SS with 22k for $15k

Aren’t these like $40kish new??

Not that bad. Here’s why it’s so cheap:

Truck was absolutely babied, but with an upcoming divorce I refuse to let it get tossed into the mix of separations. Must sell immediately, so cash talks.

:lol:

He must really want to ditch it fast. I would think that should go for about 10 grand higher.

IB nigerian scam

there is a local 585 number in the add.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:4,topic:31800"”]

there is a local 585 number in the add.

[/quote]

yea, i saw that… woudlnt be surprised if it isnt somebody trying the nigerian scam local though… disposable cell phones are cheap

[quote=“Viper966,post:5,topic:31800"”]

yea, i saw that… woudlnt be surprised if it isnt somebody trying the nigerian scam local though… disposable cell phones are cheap

[/quote]

lol. what is the scam going to be? you drive there and pay for a car which will be delivered to you after you pay the guy cash in person?

that is stupid cheap, buy and resell, i would if i didn’t have two vehicles already

I’m thinking about it, although I dont know that my dad would not let me park a domestic in the driveway

holy shit that’s cheep… good buy for anyone in the market

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:8,topic:31800"”]

I’m thinking about it, although I dont know that my dad would not let me park a domestic in the driveway

[/quote]

slap a http://www.theodora.com/flags/new8/poland-t.gif flag on it you will be ok…

Modifications include: magnaflow charger (limited two year warranty), intake, chipped, cam, hi-flow cats, 40 series mufflers, tint 5% (lifetime warranty), drag radials,

Just noticed it has drag radials; Does this truck really spin off the line with those mods where it would need drag radials?

I get sceptical any time I see something for sale for over $100 that doesn’t include pictures.

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:11,topic:31800"”]

Just noticed it has drag radials; Does this truck really spin off the line with those mods where it would need drag radials?

[/quote]

stock with a 400hp ls2 engine… then adding a cam all that the other go fast goodies… I’d say that it would certinly have problems hooking up

yeah but I thought they were AWD

[quote=“93dx–hatch,post:14,topic:31800"”]

yeah but I thought they were AWD

[/quote]

You can get RWD or AWD

awd ls2? i like it

damn

I want it!, the scam is when u get there to buy/get your car he bro-rapes you :frowning:

holy shit. I was gonna buy one of these in december. If its legit and i was first in line (i left a message) consider it sold. For that price I’ll let my little sister drive my GTO for the next 5 months.

^ nope your second buddy