Is this any shop from on here that caught fire?

ROSS, Pa. – Damages could reach as high as $200,000 after an overnight blaze. The multi-alarm fire started just before 1 a.m. at a custom detail shop along Babcock Boulevard, just off the McKnight Road exit.

Close to 60 firefighters from Ross Township and five surrounding communities worked to control the intense flames and smoke. When emergency crews first arrived on scene, the fire was shooting out of the roof. A half dozen cars and trucks were undergoing renovations at the time.

John Reubi is the Ross Township Fire Marshal. He said, “It was a custom detailing shop. They have some custom automobiles in there that are probably worth a large amount of money, that’s why we need to find out what the cause is.” Most of the high-priced vehicles inside the building were melted down to the frame.

A security dog perished in the fire. Emergency crews said the animal had little chance to survive. The exact cause of the fire remains under investigation.

http://www.wpxi.com/news/16755387/detail.html?rss=burg&psp=news

probably that ghetto ass shop next to Dairy Queen.

Edit: yup. it is

That place is a complete dump. Probably did it for the insurance money.

is it the shop with the ghetto ass limos in there lot

If I remember correctly from the rumor mill… the owner used to have a shop out on 51 until he was arrested for dealing drugs through the shop, and opened this one when he was released from Jail… it’s the same shop that had “donks and bubbles” always parked out front

my money is on insurance fire

Was the shop on 51 the one that used to be Earl Sheib?

I don’t remember the name of the shop, but it was another car audio shop…

Is that the one that had like neon green and purple all over it and a few years ago it looked like a car went through the front windows and it was just fixed with plywood? I can’t remember the name of the place, I think it had “exotic” in the name if I remember correctly.

It was called Audio One, at least thats the most recent name. I drive by it everyday, nothing but donks and ghetto’ness.

when it first started it was in bethel called Exotic Car Audio

Caught it on the news today. News said there wasn’t insurance on the property or the business.

chad did it. they fucked up his neons and pisser led.

it was audio one don’t think it was insurance due to the owners person cars both Monte Carlos and his dog were in side at time of the fire. the corner shop has been dealing drugs back 20yrs.the place was shady as hell not a fan of his work but if “donk” pays the bills so be it