TC customized confirmed fire??

just heard something over the radio with a confirmed structure fire at tc customized on rt 51 with like 12 fire companies there :dunno:
has anyone heard anything about it?

No.

no as in theres no fire or no as in you dont know anything about it? lol

what is that?

i ddont know whats goin on… but its past my bed time i have to be up at 5am, goodnight

thats what i heard but im just a dumb white kid

:stupid:

insurance fraud… im calling it now

lol, dude at that place seems shady.

You beat me to it.

I dealt with them once years back. Not too crazy about them.

watched it on the news they def. had a fire…

They just open a place near my house on rt 30… they moved from Irwin. didn’t know they still had the one on rt51…

i dident want to be the first one to say it…

the one in irwin is TC “3” that kid that owns it really doesent know what is going on…they are different owners

Ya the one in irwin is closed… guess thats why they moved to North Versailles… seems all they sell are huge rims

The one on 51 has moved 3 times in the past couple years… Moved to Lebanon Church Rd right next to Anthony Arms for a while, then moved somewhere else, and then moved back down to Rt. 51. They are about 150 ft from a fire station too, lol… I think the fire station is on the opposite side of the road. But anyways, I wouldn’t be at all suprised if it was Arson. That place, from what I’ve heard, has been bleeding money for years.

my stepdad said theres nothing left.

:owned: :kekegay:

:owned: :kekegay:

pics w/arainbow

mom said there wasnt no way no how to access it. 51 was blocked and the fire police were being dicks

whocares? was the 50,000 dollar eclipse that runs 10’s inside? lol