is your car.......

the fastest on your street?

I am going to assume yes. But its a long street!

then I guess it depends on your gearing :wink:

996 yes.
c10 not a chance.

Nope. Maybe 2nd though

In my complex I’d say yes

Sent from my iPhone 6

Nope, my girlfriend owns a Chevy Cruze so right off the bat my car loses and that’s not even out of my driveway…

I’ve never had a fast car.

I’d say yes but there’s an older gent with a new RS7 a few houses down. I think he also has a newish Boxster as well.

Streets pretty long.
Nova should have it covered by spring though.

If you count the atom around the corner I’m shit out of luck.

I think both of mine are

No.

I think so. There was a mean sounding older Camaro on drag radials but he moved.

wat

My cars not fast. its close to stock, I think my powerstrokes faster lol but yes, every one around me is poor

I have mini vans and old people on my street…

My Xterra is the most modified, but I live in university heights, last year there was an Evo on the street looked like it could give my beetle a run.
But atm I think the beetle is. will see what next semester brings lol

But it’s a short street so I might need slicks

The civic probably is. There is a base c5 down the street that might give me a run for my money lol

also. A few blocks from my house, the houses get significantly nicer, but the street name changes. So down that way… No. I would be walked by one of the many p-cars

unless someone is hiding something in their garage that I haven’t seen…

Ardmore only runs one city block, a focus ST and a 350z is the only other performance oriented car I’ve seen (besides the siqqq white scion w huge bodykit).

So the m5 was certainly the fastest. Now that it’s gone though, and no bimmer to replace it yet; I’d say my Alfa is nowhere near the fastest. I should have the Z together this year though, the motor has never been dynoed before going in but if I get some carbs for it I may certainly have a chance.