IS300 5-speed

My buddy is looking for one. whatcha got?

Has to be stick? I know of an awesome auto one for sale.

I think it would have to be too good of a deal for him to get an auto then mess with swapping it. He just had his second kid and has zero time for fun stuff anymore.

tell him to go to my.is there is one that is for real cheap right now although in cali it has the potential of 600+rwhp right now with the switch of injectors and trans other wise he can run auto to 500rwhp like me now, i have the same stock trans but lightly built and they are much more sturdy then the W55 that comes stock with the IS so either you have to switch to the r-154 or getrag. It was only about 12,000 and probably had 20,000 into it.

Thanks for the info but budget is about 5-6 or whatever a stock one goes for.

still looking…

wow, these are down to 5-6?

edit: checked autotrader nationwide, these are more like starting at 8k for a beat manual one.

There was one for sale in Syracuse that looked to be in good shape for I want to say around $6500. It sold though just a few days before this thread was posted, otherwise would have been an ideal candidate.

with 350,000 miles on it?

sign me up for a $5k is300

within 75 miles of me there are 2 manual cars. 135k miles for 9k. 93k miles for 10k.

buddy has red auto one for sale, really clean.

edit: im going to guess paulo is referring to same car.

lol idk what these things are worth. given those prices he will probably just get an e46 or e39

Lol, it did have higher miles but was well under 200k still. I would have given it consideration if I were in the market for a car.