ISIS Price List ($CDN)

Okay guys…

I’ve been selling what was ultimately the ISIS product line for some time now. But rather than not branding it and having people call it “BINGS” i suppose it makes sense to simply allow people to refer to it as ISIS since the people are associating it as being generally acceptable.

The price list is attached in PDF here.

I do stock key items but not everything and i am tired of having to get price quotes all the time.

Please note that all of these prices are in Canadian Dollars, but do NOT include shipping.

As always, if you’re buying wack of stuff i will make cash deals.

I’ve always sorta of just picked and choosed stuff to stock and sell but at least this way you guys can order through me without me having to do the shipping + customs route.

Enjoy

http://www.bings.ca/files/ISIS_Publish.pdf

Also,

you’ll notice that my prices on my site are actually better for non-ISIS gear… that’s just how it goes…

Bing do you know if the oil relocation kit is any good? Is it gonna leak on me after 2 weeks? Just wanna hear some feed back on the product?

i’ve used shitty ones, but this one is supposed to be alright… i havent used it personally though

i didnt realise how cheap their alu rads were.

sick!

Ill hit you up soon, maybe make it a combo for that and some other parts.

Hey Bing,
What’s your option for the S14 bottom mount turbo lines, or just ISIS available- I’m finding out for a friend abroad. Not my poor ass.

Just go to cisco and make them Dixie and matheson

i have S14 bottom mount lines in stock… the ISIS stuff is just generic stuff anyways… but its pretty consistent which is good…

home-made lines are gay.

Do u have the intercooler for a s13 with sr instock? and do u have the radiator packages also? i ordered them through enjuku and they are 2 weeks out. Lmk thanks

nah ISIS and Enjuku are back ordered… i sold all my FMIC kits and S13 rads over the weekend.

however, anything you need from Enjuku i can drop ship to you and split some of my margin on it to get you a bit of savings… fyi :slight_smile: