ISIS Coilovers - $775 shipped

so instead of doing the MDU stuff again i am doing the ISIS coilovers… which i have good reason to believe are in fact MDU rebranded but i wont get into that.

Enjuku sells them for $680 USD + international shipping + customs so you’re looking at $900 +++ cdn by the time you land them

I’m going to do them for $775 shipped CDN in Canada for now unless it get’s silly on shipping since these thigns are really heavy

$725 cash pick up

I have a set in stock and there are pretty much no more available for a while… there was a rush frieght sent and the rest are sitting on a boat and will take who knows how long to get.

No point in being too detailed about it, just check out the specs at Enjuku:

http://www.enjukuracing.com/images/s13coiloversnew.jpg

Also, let’s not have any of those “How good are they?” questions.

It’s a $775 coilover… that’s how good they are.

do they make for other applications ohbter than s chassis?

whats the diamiter of the bottoms of the rears bing and can you order extra purches ?

No other apps at this time.

Brandon, I don’t even know what you’re asking me… Lol

lol ok bing take measureing tape and measure around the bottom of one of the rear coils and tell me how big it is around

cough 260z cough wants to make custom coils cough. cough.

The guys at Enjuku are fully backing/endorsing these, so I imagine theyre half decent. reviews have been favourable as well. I was wondering when you were gonna stock these.

Ken from Enjuku…

First about the ISIS coilovers:
No, they are not Godspeed, or any other coilover. The manufacturing plant that some parts are produced may be the same, however the overall design is different. Not all the parts are built in the same place.

ISIS asked us to sell their coilovers, but for along time we did not want to. For this exact reason, people would look bad at Enjuku for selling a lesser expensive product. Guess what, we sell what the customers ask for…However, like every other product of theirs i said we would test and then decide.

We got a set, tested them on some demo cars and our own and for the money thought they were good. However we wanted to have them change a few things on them. One being how low the front goes. If you look at the entire shock body and spring on the Front of the ISIS coilovers you will notice they are DIFFERENT than the other brands out there. The valving is also different.

My thoughts on coilovers:
There are most likley over 1000 “brands” of coilovers. Do you think there are 1000 different manufacturing plants? No, but I bet that 800 of those brands have some difference. 90% of the time you are paying for a name or the slight difference in any product, car related or otherwise.

ISIS Arms:
These are 100% NOT ANYONE ELSES!! ISIS sent us a few sets to test, we didnt like them at all. So we completely redesigned them ourselves. Out of all the ISIS products we had our hand in these more than anything else. If you look at the sweep on the RUCA, The thickness on all the tubing, and the rod ends… they are NO ONE ELSES!! I personally did most of these. So you can all stop that argument. Whether someone has already coppied the ISIS arms, that i dont have much control over.

I have already seen companies copy ISIS products… It happens quick, one reason we try to keep them ahead of the game.

Why does Enjuku sell ISIS? - Because the market demands it. that is how business works. For years i fought that as a business owner. I only wanted to sell high end big name parts, and for 8 years i did. However, the MAJORITY of the 240sx community wants an inexpensive, Quality Part, sold by a reputible company - HENCE - Enjuku Racing sells ISIS.

Who is ISIS? ISIS is an over seas company/manufactuer that has been asking us to sell their stuff for years, which we resisted until a little over a year ago. We are helping them with product development and branding here in the US. There have been about 30 ISIS products that we have tested that we have either had them change or said we would not sell, because it was not up to our standards for the money.

Who else sells ISIS? ISIS is sold through about 25 different shops at this time. Enjuku is not the only seller of ISIS. Why are they selling it also? Because the market demands it.

I dont know why people get their panties so up in a bunch over this stuff.

If you want an inexpensive part that has been tested, proven, and is stood behind by one of the longest standing Nissan shops in the country… then buy ISIS.

… Hope this helps clear some things up Bing.

yeah i saw that, didnt read it all, still didnt even when you posted it just there…lol

Ken and I both agree that the market seems to demand this stuff and since we have the inside track we might as well provide it to people.

And obviously Ken’s the bigger distributor than I so my flow of inventory will flow with his.

the only part of that post thats relevant is the first paragraph or so.

Yeah the reason i think they probably do come from MDU is because they are packaged in the same way with the same logos on the plastic wrap… no other coilovers i have ever seen were like that.

Either way, they’re becoming an accepted set of suspension so they’re a viable option for guys building on the cheap

i’ve still got a set of these in stock… someone come and buy this stuff

s14?

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/nissan-infiniti-tech/596675-isis-coilovers-3.html#post7006780

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/nissan-infiniti-tech/596675-isis-coilovers-3.html#post7006780

^^^ meh, there is a market for everything… i still sell Stance and have sold Tanabes and Teins but people always want the cheapest thing out there… these are $400 less than Megan and HSD and are brand new…

as for non-disclosure on the manufacturer my gut tells me it’s MDU making these things, but i cant be sure.

sold the set i had in stock… can order more but not stocking them for the time being.