Islam in America

Some people suck.

wow thats fucked up. I hate how stupid and closed minded people can be.

“youre not an american”

unbelieveable. i cant even think of anything severe enough to say about it.

The truth, as with most things the media puts out, was lightly brushed over when they barely mentioned that far more people defended the girl. Instead they lead with the negative and hope America’s short attention span tunes out before they get to the real story, which was the majority of people filmed reacted honorably.

I found this post pretty ironic. No offense JEG’ers.

True. You only hear about the negative things.

This “social experiment” took place quite a while ago, and the overall outcome was much more “favorable”, FYI.

bleh who the fuck cares

reminds me of the sign in a philly restaurant stating if u cant speak english you cant order.

Islam in America is different from Islam in the middle east … here in the US they actually care about their religion… the middle east they only care when people are looking for the majority

Actually the real story was that the majority of people did nothing.

Getting video unavailable… must have been taken down by teh googles

LOLOLOLOL!!!

the last second of the video, the dude says “God go with you.”

it’s Allah, n00b!!

:picard:

so here’s my time wasting question for you: What’s worse? passivity or intervening (in either a offensive or defensive fashion).

To not interfere to defend the girl is the same as joining in the discrimination

Do You really believe that?

lol none taken. I may seem like a complete redneck dolt…but I’m not. I do not support any form of prejudice. You may not agree with someone’s beliefs…but that does not mean you must talk shit to them about it or shun them for it. They are still human beings. I don’t agree with not likeing an entire race just becuase you are a biggot. If someone is an asshole and that individual happens to be black, or white, or asian, or w/e…fine, dont like them. But not liking them JUST BECAUSE they are black, or white, or asian, or w/e, or are of a different religion…that is weaksauce.

Do you see the problem there?

It’s the truth.

Debating with someone over an issue is one thing. Badgering them and belittling them for it is another. I don’t agree with homosexuality. Yet I have gay friends. That is THEIR belief/value not mine. I will not tell them they are wrong for it, by the same token I will not pat them on the back for it. Its whatever. I wont discriminate against someone becuase they are a different race, relighion, gay/lesbian, or w/e. If they do something I don’t like that offends me enough, I’ll speak my mind…but generally speaking, what people do in their time is their buisness.

BTW, if I were in that store I would have bitched the guy out for being a douche bag.

…in your opinion

So, if someone is being a prejudice bigot, it suddenly becomes your place to step-in and interfere with their belief?

I don’t know about any one else, but I got a little teary eyed watching that. I whole-heartedly felt bad, even though I knew it was staged. I think from now on, if I do ever witness something like that happening, I’m going to stand up for the person.

Did it mention what part of the country they were in? Texas or something?

I remember a couple of weeks ago, I saw a huge back banner thing on some dude’s pick up truck saying “If you can’t speak English, get out.” And I can’t help but to laugh because I’m sure that asshole can’t properly speak English either.

fggt