Islam in America

no, people have the right to believe what they wish, and to assemble and do their thing (such as the kkk for example, not that I support them whatsoever, just an example). When you start to attack someone based on those beliefs however, be it physicaly or verbaly, for no other reason than you are a biggot, then yes, I would interfere. If I saw someone on the street harassing somebody because they are black for example, and have done nothing to offend the other person, then I would step in because that is very wrong. If it was because said black man tried to take their wallet, thats a different story. But to harass someone ONLY becuase of their origin or religion or w/e…that is not right by any means.

What if their religion demands that they act upon those that are not inline?

Matthew 5:13
Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

Now you’re interfering with them (the aggressor / bigot) solely because they are acting upon their own religious practices.

why it happens here on this board every day.

nothing wrong with that saying, its the truth, u come here, get free shit, learn to speak OUR fucking language. is that too much to ask.

I was going to say everyone(ok not everyone) on here is so rightious but then they rip each other apart for differing beliefs in other threads.
It is amusing.

This country has no official language. I think it’s pretty obvious in order to be successful you’ll NEED to speak english, not to mention it’s necessary to have at least a basic understanding of english to become a non-natural citizen. HOWEVER, if someone wants to not learn english or not speak it, that’s their decision; they just wont get vary far in business/etc… So bullshit like “speak english, you’re in america” is just silly

And before people start bitching about “press 1 for english, 2 for spanish” you should know that’s the market at work.

:clap:

English is only the 3rd largest language by number of native speakers. Guess what’s ahead of it?

lesbian?

I agree, but that is why I wrote “some people suck”.

It’s just sad that humans in general have stopped living by the most basic of rulse. Treat those how you would want to be treated.

It makes the world go round.

what are rulse?

and, what makes you think that I would want to be treated in the same way that you would want to be treated?

Way to argue for the sake of arguing. You’re worse than a woman!

here until 9.

lol, the point is that if you want to be treated nicely, treat others nicely, generally speaking. It’s an even flow.

well what if i didnt give 2 shits about what ppl think of me?, can i not give 2 shits about arabs?

8====D ((

Well in that case, I believe that the interperetation of theological texts should always be considered

Aw fuck it I don’t care. Stab the dude who was being shitty to the islam bitch. Unless she was carrying a bomb.

Nice to see you got over that happy bullshit you were trying to pull off when I left.

You should try drinking coffee.

hahahah sorry, im still happy

Just be yourself. Don’t fight who you are. :slight_smile:

i was much happier when i got a buffet every friday morning