ISO dress shoes for work

I’m looking for a good pair of dress shoes for work. Preferably black, or the brown distressed looking ones. Ones that are comfortable, hold up well, and aren’t overly pricey $100 or less. I bought a pair of dockers shoes and they just separated on me. :bush: Office/IT guys what are you wearing?

Try Cole haan outlet at the outlet mall. I got a $300 pair of shoes for $100 a few weeks ago. They are fantastic quality, and if you take care of them properly, will last you many years…

agreed, had a pair I wore everyday for a few years to work, most comfortable dress shoe i ever owned.

www.zappos.com > *

As much as I don’t give a shit about the shoes I wear…I got a Really nice pair of Black “Ecco” shoes from Famous Footwear. By far the most comfortable and nicest looking dress shoe I have ever worn to work. I highly recommend them. I think I paid just under $100 for them.

FYI…I have owned Dockers and they were ok. But, the Ecco are much more comfortable.

AND it is dress down friday and I am still wearing them with jeans right now. I wear them more than my Nikes.

I would NOT get Sketchers if anyone decides to suggest them to you. The “leather” peels off after a few months.

Clark’s.

I’ll never buy another brand again. I got all mine from zappos.com for like $80/pr.

Redwing sells nice steel toe dress shoes should you actually want to do some work :slight_smile:

+1

Oh, and if you don’t already, get a pair of winter boots and keep your shoes in your office, out of the salt.

payless

Or go to syms on Sheridan and transit…

Yep, got a pair a few weeks ago…I’ll look into the Cole Haan outlet.