It has come to my attention...

I was chatting with a mod, and it was brought up to me that the person spamming has the same IP as me.

I did not spam. I may have logged into that computer once or twice in the past, but I did have any part of what just happened.

I apologize for this, but again, I did not have any part of that. Those of you who know me will confirm that those are actions I would have no part of…

From the skate pics thread:

Anyway,

I just wanted to make that clear, and to apologize to everyone who read that. I joke a lot about race, but in all reality, I do not condone racism.

Thank you.

its all good, they’ve been taken care of

Thank you

Im a huge asshole, but not that much of an asshole. I may have my disagreements with certain members, but something like that is not something I would do…

i figured it was that dudes friend or newman.

Seems like they were one in the same…

Either way, movethemnorth was zach. Hes a good guy in person, but he got kicked in the head a few times too many while cage fighting in fla, so now hes really bizzare. He is a good friend in that I know that he would never turn his back on me, which is a lot more than can be said about most people I know…

It happened, you don’t seem like the type to do that. Life goes on like the crazy boat ride that it is. :tup:

no worries, we know you only enjoy making fun of marcus’ shirtless pics on every possible occasion, other then that youre a straight up dude :smiley:

The fuck?! :rofl: :lol: :lol: :rofl: