It is April & I finally found a winter car

I just noticed that schitts has an RS6 newly listed!
I might pick up the A4 and go right to Schitts and trade it. J/K
Too bad Schitts is the worst Audi dealer in the free world.

:wave: :snky:

ok:roll2: :biglaugh:

RS6s rock

talk to El Postilero, his dad’s got one, maybe

The chevy dealership on Milestrip had a red RS6 on their lot 2 days ago. i would be willing to be that its still there. It wasnt tagged or anything So I have a feeling that it was Brand new but I dont know why it would be at the chevy stealership :gotme:

It’s probably not new then.

Chevy dealership on Milestrip???

Jim Ball Pontiac?

They were only shipped here in 2003. Correct?

you have the perfect daily. b5 1.8t quattros are a great size, get 30 + mpg on the highway, and are reliable if u take proper care of it. nice find! does it have the sport package? cloth or leather?

Yeah, it’s got the sport package and leather.
It does not have power seats which awesome because I could never get the power seats low enough for my tall frame.
The car has some cosmetic flaws but the beauty of silver is that it hides the flaws pretty well.:snky:

what year?

:tup:

1.8t never came in leather. It’s leateret in other words fake leather. Only 2.8’s and S4 had the real deal :fyi:

I actually knew that.:slight_smile:

I do have about 10 other questions about the car though.:redface:

like “what is that creaking noise coming from my upper control arms?”

lol

2001s aren’t so bad for those.

Ask away. I have the same year…

I might send a pm for some of the questions because they are total newb questions.:biglaugh:

“how come there are 3 pedals”

I haven’t used the little one on the left yet.(I think it’s a spare)

I can’t seem to program the garage door opener.(Yes I have read the manual)

Can I reprogram the car so the mother f******g doors don’t lock every time I start the car?

Is there a way to tell if the ecu has been reflashed without driving to Salisbury?

It is originally from New Orleans but, Why does the car smell like salt water?j/k