Audi Guys: Tell me about the B6 A4

I was at Langan the other day and they had a white B6 04 A4 1.8T. It was sharp. Had RS4 wheels? I think it said ultrasport package?

Any issues with these cars? It was 6MT. Be a nice daily, was around 13,900 or so. Wasn’t MINT, but it was in good shape.

What should I look out for with these?

talk to justin (celtic) he’s a salesman over there… he can hook u up with everything u want to now

Cool, thanks dude.

coil packs ,evap issues,turbo,s ,.not to bad make sure timing belt has been done if anywheres near 80k as there a bender motor and motors are scarce and expensive

its got 60k on it iirc, i actually took a look at it i got a couple buddy’s that are detailers over there and they told me about it. if its cpo, i’d talk em down to maybe 12,500. 12,500+ cpo would be a pretty tight deal.

I was hoping they would hit 11,900.

It’s certified. It has a few marks in it, its by no means mint. Has 57K. CPO give me a warrantY?

“heard” they own the car for 11k and yes, CPO would give you a warranty. my friend got his there and got the remaider of the fatory warranty and an additional 2yr/100k on top of that.

Thanks for the info dude, why did you decide not to pick it up? I wonder what they would give for my VW, probably not too much.

my car isn’t sold, ha. plus i like b7’s more:excited

they’ll prolly give you 4-5k for it, max.

I work there selling cars. I believe the only white '04 A4 we have right now is a FWD 1.8T and only has the base alloys on it. Were you at the Latham Audi store?

yes. i know what car he is talking about.

i think people forget justin mcgrath works at langan west, or they dont even know there is an east and west store. and not many know you work at langan west used.

y are u looking for a new DD? girly jetta getting to u?

Yea, thought I’d change to a girly A4. I PMed Justin.

Yea, other store.

yes but justin can still get the car sent over and take care of the deal for him… intercompany dealer swaps happen all day long

It’s a lot like your Jetta only put together a little nicer. Great DD but I wouldnt want to own it out of warranty.

Explainz bimmer boy.

You already have the same motor and almost the same car, so it’s nothing you arent used to by now. Everyone I know with one has it in for unexpected problems pretty regularly.

Ouch. I wouldn’t buy without a extended warranty.