It is April & I finally found a winter car

dyno??

If its makin diff numbers…and no visual mods, id assume it got chipped

lol. ouch. too soon?

:stuck_out_tongue:

kidding.

OMG

Hhahaah, I have a stock 99 1.8t but its auto :frowning:

I have the same problem on mine. It worked on are old garage door and then I tried to reprogram it when we got a new one and cant get it to work. I just gave up because it’s my parents house and I dont live there anyways. I know it was a pain the first time I programed it.

I believe to program the locks there is something you have to do with the key fob and the lock simultaneously… There should be a write up on Audi World about it…

I really never played around with that stuff my locks never did that…

I think Xander was talking about the locks when the car is started on his passat and was told that it could be turned off with a VAG Com If I remember correctly.

Jeller

I did a brief search of the intra web and couldn’t find the option codes,
does anyone know where I can find a list of codes?
I don’t “need” them but I “want” them.

i did not know that. i have always liked the cloth seats that come im 1.8t a4s. i guess that is what i would look for now if i were buying one.

soloIIscoob wrote:

yes they do. just not in the US

It would also be called a Bora. But thats neither here nor there since I’m assuming he bough a vehicle you CAN get here.

What is the widest tire that will fit on an A4 and is the front or the rear the issue?

I programmed my opener without a problem. Some newer openers have a rolling code so you need to press a button on the garage door opener itself during programming.