ITB Rabbit GTI

1983 VW Rabbit GTI ITB racecar. Professionally built by BSI. Very easy to drive entry level racecar. Looking to get into wheel to wheel competition? This car is a great place to start. Custom built Spax dampers, 4 sets of wheels, and a truck load (literally) of spare parts for both body and under the hood. Recent tune up and maintenance done (off the top of my head, wheel bearings). My Dad used this car in SCCA so there is a current log book and tech inspection. No pics currently available, but ask and you shall receive.

$3000 gets the car and all the spares. PM me for info.

im deff interested. where is the car located

Geneva

PM me for my Dad’s cell number if you’d like to talk to him. Or, let me know if you want pics first. The car was in the trailer and it was raining, so no pics today.

yea deff in for pics first. just a shot or 2 of the outside and a interior/motor shot

I’ll let him know what you’re looking for. Hopefully tomorrow he’ll get some and email them to me. I’ll post what he sends…

thx.

pictures, more available…

bump for those interested, more pics available if you ask!

Soon to have a freshly built, 0 mile engine for those interested. Same price, looking to move this thing.