It's ALIVE!!!!!!!

So after 13 months off the road, the FD is back in action. It started right up on the first try. I have to tighten up a few connections (turbo oil feed line and fuel return line) and it will be all set to roll tomorrow. Also, does anyone know if a brand new turbo blanket is supposed to smoke alot?? Anyway, i’ll see some of you out at taffys sunday evening.

Congrats…now dont fall victim to the montego blue curse

yeah i know, i just can’t get greedy with boost and i really need a stellar tune for the powerfc. I’ll be happy with 400rwhp, it should a make that at 15 psi. fingers crossed…

congrats man :tup:

:tup: good deal man

awesome! its about time :slight_smile: now go pwn noobs!

SICK!!!

Can’t wait to see it man!

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq…Jay gets first ride

it sounds so mean, like a pissed off chainsaw!

yes turbo blankets will smoke a bit as they char

good… you son of a bitch. Now try to make this one last :stuck_out_tongue:

congrats eric

awesome! :tup:

Awesome man, only a couple weeks behind me ;). How soon do you need that shift knob? I don’t think I’ll be driving out this week, but I could drop that and Jay’s powersupply in the mail if you want it soon.

I’m also really looking forward to a couple runs and trading rides in the cars. I’ve actually never been in a rotary-powered car…

i’m not in a hurry for the shift knob, i would also like to get a few runs in against the piston powered fd.

are my eyes going to bleed if i drive behind it?

Well, I’m now definitely sending a power supply to Jay, so I’ll just throw the knob in too. One less thing to have kicking around.

Now you need to get some photos or video of the car!

post pics! and congrats. i hope it holds up for you. :tup:

awesome man :tup:

Congrats Eric :slight_smile: You have been working on that forever LOL

congrats. Maybe i`ll hear some BOV past my house everyday.