It's been a good week for the land yacht

The boat is back! This time it was me and my buddies 99 galant. we started first from a dig and i lost…miserably. Then we went from a 40mph roll and I pulled two cars on him. finally we tried a 20 roll and i was pulling ahead and his car broke down and i had to give him a jump. he pussed out and called it a day.

till next time when i
unleash…the…boat

SHUT THE FUCK UP

You lost to a 99 Galant?What year is the Towncar?That is what it is right?If it has the 4.6L than you also have the 4R70W transmission.

Check out www.dirtydogperformance.com for a high stall converter and look into a 100 shot of nitrious.Good for low 14’s high 13’s on street tires.Your car is a mid 16 car right now at best.

I run one of his 3500 stalls in my car now and it is a night and day differance and .6-.7 tenths off the quarter mile on street tires.

thats funny. i didnt have to speak once to post this

gtfo

i lost on a dig. he started off much quicker than i can

yeah its a 92 with 100k on it. its a dd i dont plan on taken it to the track. maybe when i dont need it to get to work and back i’ll play with it but i dont plan on getting a new car for about 6 mons

Well let me tell you.This is a site full of fast imports and fast trendy Domestics.

If you want to be taken seriously you will have to get some work done to your car.And when you do finally line up with somthing alittle quick you may not get so much grief.

So the cars a 4.6?Check out www.TCCoA.com for some info.The site is not Town car friendly but the Drive line is the same and there is alot of good info on there.

Anyway,Good job.It’s always nice to beat another car that gives you a good race even if the cars racing aren’t the fastest cars.

:tup: Nice Kill! :bloated:

Run whatcha brung… i guess

give me your address so i can deep fry your dog when i come home

i mean, really now

yeah i by no means expect every one on here to take this srsly but why in teh hell would i put nitrous in my family DD lol.

i was just posting about me having some good irresponsible fun

Well I am not exacly sure how much you like the car.I brought mine from Cali with me so I kind of want to hang on to it and make it a contender.So a PI swap,Bolt ons,Trans build,3500 stall and tune later I have a 13 sec car.

Just offering my help only because this is the 2nd kill post I’ve seen of yours in a week.

oh i love the car but i got 2 kids and the car has to be family oriented…for now. i do have plans for it but it has to stay as is for a while. i am getting a new car in a few months and hopefully it will make better kill stories lol. this was mainly just for kicks.

by the way, how much did it cost you to do that to your lincoln if you dont mind me asking?

I don’t drive a lincoln.I own a Thunderbird.Different Chassis but same driveline.Stock for stock anyway.Not the way mine sits now.

Motor was swaped and it was a learning curve to get it in.Tranny was build and the stall was researched.You can give a 4000lbs car all the HP you want but if it can’t accelerate it aint shit.

Thats why LZ backed out.But thats another story.

Back to the topic.

My car was a DD for a long time.Still didn’t stop me.A 100 shot isn’t that much and perfectly safe on your alluminum intake.Get a Zex kit that opens at a certian RPM and you could run mid to low 14’s all day long.

your tempting me too much lol. hopefully by next summer the car will no longer be a grocery getter. me and the wife should have new cars and i should be able to have some fun with it. i do have an ls1 that i am building up but im planning on putting that in a third gen camaro. but we will see what i can do with the 4.6l

PM sent.

nice avatar

wow hearing about a stock lincoln (old mans car/old school “pimp” car) racing an early 90’s galant(poor persons car) is like hearing about 2 10 year olds race their huffy’s…WHO CARES!

and :lol: at newman getting mad with the HUGE letters

That’s cool bro, gotta keep the faith. No everyone can have a fast car all the time and its good to be able to enjoy what you have. :tup: Love the avitar! I think that’s hilarious. Just read up on the rules and especially fuzzyfish’s kill stories examples. It’ll save form getting grief form a lot of guys. You are new to so, we are kinda like a fraternity and new kids will take some slack, seem t be a good sport though. Welcome to the board. :waive:

ok ok no more stupid lincoln kill stories lol. i will wait for the new car.

Family boats rule.

that would be so fun but…damn responsibility