It's been a while - But i got a new car

I got up and moved down to Yonkers and work in Manhattan now, so me attempting to make any meets is going to be a little harder, but it’s all good :slight_smile:

Bing was browsing NYSpeed so I thought I’d drop by and tell whoever cares about my big azn self what’s up.

I entered the world of RWD (well, sporty RWD, I had a Mazda MPV lol).

2002 S2000
http://www.howiesee.com/st00k/aznst00k.jpg

That’s me giving my pseudo “imma so azn” pose next to Central Park.

Thing was immaculate. Low miles, perfect condition, brand new S03s…

Ahh can’t forget about my other toy, which I’ve been neglecting somewhat.

http://www.howiesee.com/GVR4/rear2.jpg

It’s currently semi-broken, but that’s normal cause it’s a DSM.

Anyway, I hope to make it back up to the Niagra region sometime soon, maybe for one of those oh so yummy bing’s parent’s food place meets that I keep flaking out on.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Hope ya’ll are doing well.

lol…

howie, josh was over last night… i gotta chat with you bboooooy!

nice car, but why post it on a 240sx club?

i hear you are ballin our of control in NYC? making serious $$$. why didnt you get a ferrari?

I need to post on 240 club so I can pick up your drifting stylez y0

nah, not balling too much, just needed to get some credit history for a loan lol

is your car still like 1" off the ground?

Actually, the st00k isn’t very fun for drifting… it snaps back faster than any other RWD car I’ve driven…

no i’m a bit higher now, i have a different front lip on the car.

lets take this to NYspeed

NYC! Oh the memories. Cruising Francis Lewis Blvd on Saturday nights picking races and then going east on Northern Blvd and taking it onto the Cross Island pkwy and then racing from Northern Blvd. all the way to Utopia and then we would exit and go to willets point blvd and back over to Francis Lewis blvd and pick another race with someone else. After the races we would hit Gyro corner or Oasis cafe on Northern blvd. or go chill out at the Bayside Marina.

Yup back in the day good times, good times.