its burnout time

finished getting everything in and made some adjustments, then did some burnouts in the driveway. i fail at getting one of actually doing said burnouts.

having some graphics made up for #'s then its off to the track to do some tuning. got the recall tach and afr on there so should go fairly smoothly.

hoping that by the time i get it tuned in good i’ll be 6.1-6.2’s in 1/8th, however after talking to some people with my weight and power i shouldnt have a problem running a 6.0. :tup:

this summer will be working on going faster, then next year i plan to pick up sponsors and run all season for points.

i would like to mention a couple things for anyone looking to get into racing sleds, check out proline performance out of minnesota. their parts are being used on the fastest sleds in the country, and i was fortunate enough that frank was able to send me a set of their skis at half price. i’d also like to mention bill aka “looneytune”, he has been in the asphalt game since the late 90’s, and is always up for setting up another sled. pm me if you want contact info. he’s been a huge help for me as pavement is a bit different than grass.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/995606_614093628609716_1284476702_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/992778_614093645276381_564597064_n.jpg

Burnout in title but no vids or pics, how disappointing!

[sarcasm]That track is going to hook up terrible in the snow[/sarcasm]

yup

most disappointing thread ev4r

404 ERROR: BURNOUTS NOT FOUND

sorry to dissappoint :stuck_out_tongue:

i’ll see if i can get someone to record at the track.

Do that first, then make a thread.

LoL Looks great, I’ve always wanted a drag sled…here in Houston people would shit.

What could this do on the 1320?

mid-high 9’s if I had to guess. not bad for a trail sled :slight_smile:

the pros running the big hp turbo sleds were running 7’s at over 170mph, but they have been pulling them back to 1000’ for safety, they are now running 6’s in 1000’

Squeeze it to the handlebar and kick it off the stand !

That’s awesome, I’ve had multiple sleds but I’ve never raced on asphalt. 6.0 is pretty fast!

What kind of 60’ do you cut?

i’ll let you know when i get the suspension sorted out but im hoping for 1.20 - low 1.30 60’s on good prep.

theres a few guys running 1.1 60’s with the same suspension setup on good tracks.