It's not POST DELETION it's FIREFOX PROBLEM

I’ve always used IE and XP and have never been infected with spyware and shit.

The secret to this success?

Proper security settings in browser/e-mail/programs.

Yea, that and clicking NO when the “Would you like to install this obvious piece of spyware onto your computer?” pops up.

I have no idea why people hate FF so much… I’ve used it since early 2003 I think and I’ve never looked back. But we all know that IE is more compatible and that it loads faster and so on and so forth…
but don’t forget that IE is integrated into windows, so basically you are loading most of IE as soon as you boot up into windows.
The only reason I use FF is because of all the spyware that I got through IE.
Maybe IE is better now, but I’ve gotten used to FF, especially the extensions I have installed. I know I can’t get those on IE. And I think a lot of people are in the same boat as me.

I find IE and Firefox crash about equally, infact the new IE seems to crash ALL the fucking time on me at work.

The reason I switched is becaise IE is an insecure POS, and no matter what they do it will ALWAYS be an insecure POS.
Anyone that thinks IE is more secure either never used the internet until 2004 or is an idiot.
Not to say it’s secure after 2004, just that it was no longer a “you WILL be infected 10 times per page you visit”

I don’t know of this intraweb you speak of.

Edit: I forgot to post. I browse in HTML and compile the CSS/XML/HTML code in my head. Most secure browser ever.

^^ awesome - can you render photos and shit in your head too? that would be crazy :x

Not only can I render in my head, I can ray-trace as well.

Too bad no one will know what the hell you’re talking about :o

Only the most nerdy amongst us…

teapot.