It's Official! Outdoor Karting at CVMP 8/21/2010

No those have been gone unfortunately.

he said a GOOD camera:rofl

Hopefully you’ve figured out how to work it since gpny lol

Yeah man for sure. Do you have a tripod? I dont think I have one any more.

Its a older Sony mini-DV, but it shoots great. Firewire interface too.

Our car is full man, but your dub gets like 55mpg, you could car pool it with other guys and get some cahs monies for fuel and make out on the deal lol. If you want in to race, shout out to singh or archie so if someone drops out you can take their place.

So Zack and turbo diesel you filling up the 2 slots?

they could come, even if the list is full im sure they could fit an extra two, but im even more sure we will have two last minute dropouts or just straight up no shows

yo take the rik ross ride ill throw in for gas.

yeah zack is pumped, i told him to come when the spots were filled anyway to see if there were any drop outs, and to come even if there is no room so he could run cameras, but i think he is coming either way

Holy shit how did i not see this sooner.

Pm Osoi, you might still be able to go

if you want to go pm archie , osiana or whatever and he will work it out with you, chances are we will have no shows and/or late arrivals so spots will open up, but dont count on it 100%

if you think you will be too hungover to wake up early tomorrow, just dropout now

can i get a ride with anyone?

Im ready :thumbup

I don’t know if this has been answered already but, is there tax on the $85.

NO. $85 flat.

Exact change appreciated.

To all-

EVERYONE on the attendee list except Gary (?!) has been PM’d. If anyone knows who Gary is (or his SN) let me know.

If he’s the Gary I’m thinking of he won’t be competitive anyways…

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2126/i319239219195075zn6.jpg

you fuckers are goin down, I won a race at GPNY a few years ago and plan do so tomorrow

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I almost spit out my water.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

this guy is funny^^^^^^^

And you will?

:lol