It's official...Sean's leaving v2.0

i think thats a given…moreso just a matter of when…

Lets keep it around this area, but make it every night…

a friend of mine was just accepted for the “wink wink” as well…
seems u have to start down there for just about anything…

very cool man, very cool. taking your fleet of vehicles with you?

:tup:

CONGRATS SEAN!!

Ah another on bits the dust…welcome to AZ, I love it here. Congrads on the job, your officially set for life.

cmon man why do you have to move again. Will u come back to visit and we can go and get real-real rowdy at sabres games again…or do you have to behave now

lol, i’ll come back in better shape and with a federal badge, we can be even rowdier lol

:tup: welcome to the cushy gov’t job lifestyle, i must say it has it’s perks. it may suck now but you can laugh at all your friends when you retire at 50.

Congrats!

Good luck BeautyofAWD. Gin Gin before you leave?

:tup: good way to lose that job

Awesome Sean!! Good luck with everything!!We gotta play some hockey before you leave!!

dude… seriously it scares that you will have a badge. FUCKIN AYE SEAN!!! Congrats dude, that’s good stuff right there

congrats man…wish i was still in town to come celebrate before you leave

I dont know you man but congratulations.It’s always good to see someone succeed.

two weeks is not short notice, man up, or the mexicans will eat you alive.

Good luck. :tup:

Good luck man!

now give away some free stuff!

Damn. Best wishes. I’m moving as of next friday, and have had it planned for a year now, and there are things that are hard about it. Can’t imagine it all happening so quickly.

a day later and i feel better about the movie…getting a ton of support from family and friends so i’m getting much more excited about the move

whats a better celebratory day for next week? thursday night, friday night…every day for the next week?