To those who care.

Since probably 90% of NYspeed I don’t know, this message does not apply to you if you don’t know me.

I accepted a position down in DC/Northern VA and will be moving out of Buffalo in a little over 2 weeks. Since I’ve only lived in Buffalo ~2 years I haven’t met a lot of you but to those I have, it’s been super and keep on trucking.

Then I realized the Internet isn’t going anywhere so I am sure I will talk to most of you just as much, but if anybody wants to get together before I go feel free to IM/PM/Call/carrier pigeon/whatever.

Oh yeah, buy all my stuff in my fs thread asap :slight_smile:

good for you man, best of luck out there :tup:

congrats man, congrats! what kind of position?

Woahness, still with TW?

:(!!!

Good luck :slight_smile:

nice man good luck

Best Jacket seller on NYSpeed :slight_smile: Good luck man.

good luck man. I just moved South to Raleigh, NC a few weeks ago. The South is cool.

Good Luck

congrats ryan :tup:

quoted for truth … good luck ryan.

Congrats brah. No more random free pretzels for you though.

Good luck man, I’ll get in touch this week.

gonna miss you bro. We will have to get another member of our scavenger hunt team with no knowledge of the wny area this year :frowning:

Damn right you will :slight_smile: haha

I know Aaron, so sad we will still always have video conferencing you naughty boy.

Nope breaking away although my current job is quite cushy, new one pays quite more then TWC.

Network administrator

HAHA yes. Sushi before I go fo’ sho though!

:tup: to new beginnings…

so, who’s taking bets? he’s back in…3 months? 1 month? 5 months? what’s the spread…

I hear you are buying Moffitt’s Z? Good pickup!

:smiley: Thanks lol.

That’s what Dave wants us to think. Although he is quite convincing lol.

:tup: best of luck! I’ve got a bunch of family down there and was actually considering relocating there… nice area.