Its Official: We're all going to die.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enitech_research

i was trying too keep the joke going. =[
you can ask for shit tho. they like photoshop shit up for you basically.
all the actors are really into it tho, its funny, the company logo in theyre office above all thier heads is being put there by a projector

OMG REALLY?!?!?!

yes, yes we are all going to die. Mortality pwns us all.

man I thought skynet was bad. now this shit.

we’re all going to die omg no wai

fucking googlezon

We are all going to die? This is news? Something I knew when I was 5.

Have them take a picture of a plastic, let us know if in 1000 days it will decompose. Silly littering laws…

I wonder if they took a pic of me, if I would be dead in 1000 days.
Hmmmmm

its 1193…DAYS.

would you like me to edit my post to 1193 days, or can you understand the concept of 1193 days will more than likely result in the same scenario as it would have after 893 days.

ps

1000 days and 1193 days will give you a similiar result when it comes to decomposition.

picard

wasnt the earth supposed to end in like 1993…

and then again in like 1997…

and then again in like 2000…

and then again in like 2001…

and then again in like 2002…

get my point? people keep prodicting the end of the world but who the hell is gonna care when they are right? is anyone gonne remember on august 15th 2052 when i say that the end of the world is going to be august 14th 2052 at 11:59pm?

Throughout history people have always thought that the world was going to ‘end’ in their generation. It makes things interesting for people, especially the religious fanatics.

As for the first post, I could make that in photoshop only using my laptop touchpad :picard: