We are doomed....

http://www.itwire.com.au/content/view/9748/1066/

Yike 1 in 45000, still not a risk i would like to have

Funny because thats the same odds of hitting a hole in one on a normal golf course

i have recently decided to use this as part of a pick up scheme to get women.

the impending doom they realize makes life that much more precious. and my penis that much more appealing since it just went on the “limited time offer” shelf, so to speak

I have a feeling the phrase your least likely to hear will be “I gotta get me some of that”

so if they disregard, and that 1 out of 45000 does happen… we’re fucked. if they prepare and have a plan. We’re saved.

either way, the lives of 6+ billion people is not something to be like eh, lets hope that it doesn’t hit

its not going to hit.

I will laugh at all those who recycle and vote for clean air acts…and emissions laws…

ahhh nostradamus gave us another thousand years or so years so were good :lolsign:

I’ll bet ya a dollar it will

i read this a little while back.

the amazing part is they can actually predict TO THE DAY of when an asteroid might hit. i’m sure it’s off by a little… but damn that is still some precise shit for 30 years in the future.

we’ll probably have technology just to completely disintegrate the big rock by then…

you know how many other Asteroid that were suppose to hit us but never did?

we probably have the technology now to disintagrate the big rock it just needs to be used the right way however we all know how many great decisions some so called “leaders” have made in the recent past:smash2:

I cant believe this news leaked, now people are going to start looting.

There was a big article about this in Popular Mechanics back in December. Read it here:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/air_space/4201569.html

Basically though it has to pass through a “gravitational keyhole”, an area about 1/2 a mile wide in space 18,893 miles from Earth. If it hits that spot when it passes us Friday the 13th of April 2029 it will get nudged just enough to put it into an orbit that will cause it to hit earth April 13, 2036.

its just a ploy by the company’s of the world so that everyone will stock up on water , canned goods and gas for the next 29 years

Isn’t this the asteroid that is going to dip below the orbit of satellites in 20xx and based on how Earth’s gravity affects it’s course this time around it’s course can be plotted for 2036.

[LEFT]correct so they know NOTHING until like the 2020’s
[/LEFT]

Just like we all drive around in flying cars and hover boards, right?

NO!!!:smash2: We have to destroy terrorism first:banghead: The astoroid will have to wait:lolsign: