its

no clue dont care never built to be the big man on the block just an idea and somthing differnt…

ill only prob tune it maybe half of its potentail this season and keep it low to learn it work out bugs here and there…

dont know the limits of this turbo…its a 76 the system/design of the hot parts was designed to fit a turbo as big as 101mm thumper…so i have alot of room to grow…

that’s crazy. If I built an engine as bad as yours, i would want to know the dyno number out 4 places past the decimal. :slight_smile: It wouldn’t be for bragging rights, i would just have to know.

good luck with it

all in due time
and i have brian from jj’s automotive to thank for the motor thats in the car!
he found the deal of a life time for me…

holy fvck that’s a huge IC! :eek: Sounds like it’s going to be one fast motherfvcker! :smiley:

4 inch core! with it being open you could feel it working. driver side pipe hot, passenger side pipe nice and cool

cough dyno day cough

very very nice spangs!!

x2

x 11ty million.

hey do you still have that original set up for sale? not so much lookin right now… but maybe for future reference

nahh not a chance on that one yet…if there was someone that could tune turbo f buckets and had experiences with it sure…

no sir sold that a long time ago…ie this set up i have now easier more effective and cheeper to build!

:eek: really?? i belive i do rember u telling me this at the christmas meet…hmmmm

yes sir now remeber im just talking about the hot parts charge pipeing intercooler

yes to have the mad man jeff at 1st try fabb this up would be no problem at all,and much cheeper then these companies sell these limited kits for…

no you still need turbo, waste gate, blow off valve, fuel system,fan, couplers, clamps, injectors,

i know companies sell these turbo kits for 5000+ i can see it being done now that i know a certain car that has the exact parts and all the part numbers to look off of around for kit with a s88 turbo 3500-4000+tune for a turn key system.

now thats just to get your running built short block 6.0 heads springs retainers cam water pump oil pump yadda yadda

why not put it on the dyno. Didn’t you get a warranty. You know(The no front bumber to back bumper warranty):moon:

ha funny !!!

fuinny thing is teh car still has an 100,000 extended warentee :boink

Me too I did buy an extended bumper2bumper warranty. 7 years 80,000 mile.The only thing that they’ll fix is a power window or headlite motor. But I keep telling yhem my car is almost stock.

ya i figured all of that, but still, not bad as to waht some companys want for a kit

that turbo in a non-bb setup is only 800 bux

i doubt the 700-800 whp maro would beat the 1200 supra. that car should be 8’s if keystone ever prepped.

you have no idea what you are talking about… but make a new thread if you want to start a pointless pissing match!