Itunes question (& limewire)

I have two questions;

1. My roommates itunes; since we’re on a network, when he’s on itunes I see his playlist. Any way I can upload it so I can put it on my ipod? (I want some stuff off his, on my playlist).

2. Is there any way to set up limewire so songs go directly to my itunes? I tried, and it didn’t work.

i would say to get his music, just acess his My Music folder from your computer and copy/paste it into your My Music folder.

for limewire, just go to like prefferences or options and there should be a thing that lets u choose where the files go when they r downloaded. just put in the location that iTunes puts everything in (My Music or wahtever). u might still have to manually upload it though but it should at least already be in the folder u want it in. i have been using LimeWire for a long time and i kno theres a way to do it i just cant remember exactly how.

Yeah unlike media player…itunes will not automatically update when a song is put in the directory…my suggestion is to just have it in the folder the rest of your music is in and then when you download a song, drag it into itunes after its done…tedious i know but ITunes still has not caught on

drag ur download folder into itunes… it will only insert the new songs into the list… the old ones remain untouched… voila… do that everytime ur done downloading music

oh realllyyy

perfect

you can see your roommates song… and you can play them… but you cant steal them… its a feature of itunes to do this…

just ask him to share is music directoy.

I Usually just add my Limewire songs to my Library manually…but i think thre is a way to change directory where Limewire songs are downloaded too…if thats what u did then I DUNNO…

yea it just sucks when ihave to look on limewire to what songs I downloaded that day.

then go through my limewire files to find them

then take em to itunes