quick ipod help

im transfering songs from limewire to my ipod and i havent done this in forever since my ipod was broken but today i bought a new one. I see all the songs on itunes but there in a lime wire folder. How do i transfer them over to load on to my ipod?

File -> Add Folder to Library -> Limewire shared, that should work whether you’re using Mac OS X or Windows, itll load all the songs it can convert to work but most of the time there will be a few files that won’t work

the limewire shared file comes up but blank

im using windows vista

nvm found it in the other file…thanks for the help

np

actually im retarded i opened up the library and it said it was converting the songs and now im stuck again

hmmm, try moving all the files into another folder in My Documents or somewhere else easily accessible and try from there, if it still doesn’t work then it knows your shit is illegal and won’t import it, sadly itunes is kinda good at detecting illegal files

damn it, ya the last time i did this was like two years ago and i just downloaded the lastest itunes version…

File - Add to Library and locate them from your Limewire folder. This will play the song from the Limewire directory and not copy it to another folder using up extra space. Then in iTunes just drag the songs to your iPod. Voila.

omg this is so easy i use limewire as well to do this

just open up both, drag your libarary to your itunes

wtf lol

i just have itunes copy all the music i add to it to the itunes folder and delete the file im copying.

limewire=fail

Soulseek FTW

www.slsknet.org