I've come in to some money guys.. ***PICS***

Hey guys,

I will shortly be coming into some money and want to get a snack.First and formost,doing I’m getting a drink, but I’ll probably just take one from the break room.Then i’d like to throw a few calories at it.
Keep in mind that I’m trying to save up for a vacation and need to keep calories in check so I can look good in my suit.I do know i will be going to the breakroom for the puchase.

I thought about a nice juicy steak. I see some pretty good ads for Chilis and Fridays. However after talking to a friend of mine at work. He tells me steak’s can be expensive and it may not work. Plus, they are hard to chew, messy, etc… so im still kinda undecided about that one. He also said that the breakroom has some good snacks in the vending machine.

I guess im just not real sure what would be the best bang for the buck snack wise right now. Im thinking my max spending limit for snack and drink would be what is pictured below, maybe a tad more if I can find some more under my car seat.

Thoughts?

:lol:
Nice desk.

89 cents gets you one of those fancy new fangled taco things from taco bell.

ill go halfsies on a snack wrap… but only if you go grilled.

A+ lol

Youre still a prick tho, lol

If you’re not saving or investing that money you are retarded.

I guess I missedthe original thread. Link?

Best bang for the buck from a vending machine was Pop Tarts at a dollar for 400+ calories. Last I looked, anyway, which was… um… 1997.

You don’t have enough change there, though.

link to original thread?

that’s some rich mahogany

You’re not going to notice a change in your hunger without force feeding. You’re such a heavy pig that you could throw all of your money at it and all you’ll notice is that you’re still heavy and slow but with a louder exhaust.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82373

:mamoru:

You should probably just get a pair of decorative balls and keep the rest for medical bills since you’re so old and shitty.

I used to get mad at people who spend $1.25 on just a damn drink at HS. Water fountains are free and everywhere, spend that money on awesome like a bearclaw or roasted cashews.

What I’d do is buy a Hershey’s Fun Size, then get a Debauve & Gallais wrapper off eBay and slap that bitch in. Holla, son

^Big texas for the win!

Fuck yes. Check out this detailing (see attachment to avoid huge image). And, check out what I fucking scored in the break room…for FREE fuckers!

in! you buy & ship, I’ll pay upon receipt.

Good news, plans changed, got my fix for nada, this fuckers going in a new E-Trade account, FUCK YOU UNCLE SAM!

Sound policy, esp. with the aforementioned Taco Bell plan.

thats really nice desk you have there

aww, you say that to all the guys

Spot on. Spot on.