J&J Shafts yet Another Customer (7/12/07)

Hey look asshole, I dont know who you think you are but you REALLY need to stop with the shit youve been posting. Youre an 06 which means you watch your fucking mouth unless we tell you differently. If I see you posting stuff like that again Ill call one of the mods myself and see that youre banned. And just remember when you signed up to the site you had to enter in an address and I have access to that information

FUCK YA

THATS THE SPIRIT

DIE IN A FIRE N00B

thats not nice, you didnt have to enter an address but ok

listen up, faggot, do you really think youre hard because you grew up in the ghetto? do you think that makes you exempt from the rules of good posting? i thought they encouraged respect in the ghetto, but apparently you didnt learn that lesson. I pick little cockgoblin faggots like you and throw them against the wall between my classes ok? i got this kid to come to school with a gun once cuz i harrassed him so much, you know what i did with his gun? i shoved it up his fucking ass until he called me his baby daddy and then i shot two of his fucking toes off okay? so any time you want to get in on i’ll be waiting with a loaded 12 gauge, got that, fucknut?

easy buddy…no threats even if he is a fuckin dumbass

I love e-thug story’s. :heart:

What? WHAT WAS THAT? Sorry I must have misheard, I thought I heard a giant faggot mouthing off at me with something he sure as fuck could never back up, but it must have just been my imagination. Because after I imagined hearing that, I proceeded to imagine how good it would feel to break that persons fucking spinal cord over my knee. I imagined how my next step is usually to rip out one of the persons fucking ribs and jab it straight through their nose into their brain cavity. I imagined pulling that rib back out, and then brainfucking that dead faggot through the new massive hole in his face I created.
But I didn’t really hear anything, right? no one would be fucking dumb enough to talk to me like that on here.

hahaha

lol i just think if u really have a problem with him take it up off the board and beat the fuck out of him and see if he talks again. making verbal threats wont do anything besides give him a reason to call the cops on you when someone throws a brick through his window cuz he cant learn when to shut his mouth. just my .02, carry on

you know, you really need to stop loling at me because that shit is straight disrespecful and me and many other people dont appreciate disrespec, some day youre gonna lol at the wrong badass motherfucker and hes going to teach you a lesson you wont forget very soon ok? you might think its funny to laugh at other people but some of us have feelings too and you neeed to take into account because if you hurt other people theyre going to hurt you back, prolly with shotguns and
rokcetlaunchers. what goes around comes around motherfucker

word so does this mean im on speedpugs side? do i get to run my mouth and pretend that im a big mean person, but yet i drive a piece of shit that i think is 3x the value and talk like im from the ghetto…oh wait, i AM from the ghetto motherfuckaaaaaaaaaaaaa

hahaha to think i almost took a lunch today

um yea no threats…cya in a couple days dex. everyone else keep this in mind as well

Hah, stupid dex, threats are for grown folk.

lol @ dex ban for his thug stories, haha, man i cant even remember what this thread is about anymore

i didnt make one bad coomment towards him, he just randomly told me gtfo, i know i post stupid shit but i do it on purpose it makes the day go by quicker for people at work and is more entertaining to read, most of the time i know the people like in the baby blue neon thread, i played along i found it funny and so did every one else and in the end mike and newman shook hands and ended it like men. but i dont live in the ghetto, ive never said i do, i live far from the ghetto, but umm sorry if i offended u im just kidding around on here

LOL at people taking dex seriously.

And he was just fucking with you for entertainment. Those were just e-thug responses used all over the internet. He didn’t write those to you specifically.

damn that car brings back memories

nyspeed ruined you, you pug lover