Heard J&S had another sucessfull day on the dyno the other day

By successful I mean they put holes in pistons on a built motor.

EDIT:

Can’t wait to hear the excuses on this one. :slight_smile:

“We weren’t tuning it”
“Part X failed”

Here we go again…

http://randysright.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/head_in_sand.jpg

um… so?

Most every shop/person on this forum has blown up a motor a time or two. Hell I have two under my belt. One was my doing with the help of shit gas and another was a complete crazy failure(timing chain broke). Shit happens, why be such a little prick about it and point out others misfortunes?

Hollllllyyyyy Fuckk you faggot. your talking about the same fucking car that slowboy originally built that blew up and every thing we told the owner that needed to be done was refused. I said the block needs to be pulled out and sent to a machine shop, the head needs to go with it as well as the valves were just barely hitting the pistons( due to obx shit cam gears) . I told him to get the entire assembly balanced, get rid of the intercooler on the car, etc etc etc. EVERYTHING i told him to do he opted out of doing and so we assembled a bottem end that we told him probably would blow up.Sensors on the car would randomly shit out and come back, i was told to just tune the car. Tuned the car with 11.2-11.3 afrs spike 25psi, and less timing then a stock talon map. I just love your personal vendetta against me and my company when you have never once met me, never once came by the shop. And ive openly invited you multiple times to come down.

Sure for slander?

You really are an annoying person.

Since you seem to know everything about this, why didn’t you give the details of what happened in your first post?

WTF?

http://i29.tinypic.com/2vbamc2.jpg

:drama:

seriously, who enjoys working on cars and has never blown up a motor? Like really? I killed my saturn a few times. Because I was being cheap and didn’t do what i knew should have been done. Just like this customer of J&S. I’m sure if they were even slightly at fault they would say it. To be honest it seems his only fault was originally accepting to work on the car in the first place. And this danl character is just annoying. Who are you?

who gives a shit ! prolly a pos car to begin with.

Hollllllyyyyy Fuckk you faggot. your talking about the same fucking car that slowboy originally built that blew up and every thing we told the owner that needed to be done was refused. I said the block needs to be pulled out and sent to a machine shop, the head needs to go with it as well as the valves were just barely hitting the pistons( due to obx shit cam gears) . I told him to get the entire assembly balanced, get rid of the intercooler on the car, etc etc etc. EVERYTHING i told him to do he opted out of doing and so we assembled a bottem end that we told him probably would blow up.Sensors on the car would randomly shit out and come back, i was told to just tune the car. Tuned the car with 11.2-11.3 afrs spike 25psi, and less timing then a stock talon map. I just love your personal vendetta against me and my company when you have never once met me, never once came by the shop. And ive openly invited you multiple times to come down.

If it was my shop I would refuse to work on a car like that. If the owner doesnt want to listen, he can take that pile to another shop. Saves situations like this from happening where people will start spreading rumors or twisting stories.

Danl is a convicted pedophile

Business cant be that bad that you just willingly throw a car on a dyno knowing it will self destruct? That is pure madness and seems your asking for the public to question your knowledge and abilities because all we see is excuses and a broken down car…Also what nut job of an owner would pay someone to blow up their car after they told them it will happen - it just makes zero sense really, almost hard to believe what I am reading.

I would think 99% of the good shops across the country would have told that cat to hit the road and take his turd with him, a customer not willing to listen to the shop of his choice is not worth the headache your now receiving.

Ya i should have turned it away that was my fault and my mistake,the car seemed to be pretty legit until we strapped it down and saw oil leaking everywhere, and smelled coolant, however he said he just filled it up and spilled it thats why.I should have been smarter about it and turned it away i agree that was bad judgement on my part. Just a little frustrating when people are constantly calling your shop out for shit you didnt do. There is a huge slandering going on over at evom about something I never said, nor posted about. I dont even have an account on that website. However people arent that smart they take information from this site, to that site, put quirky little tags up , but don’t realize when you sign in here it shows everyone if you were on. Yet these people still hide behind there tags, still hide behind people like danl, and peteypab. Ive never met danl , never spoken to him other than on here, so why he has an issue is beside me. Maybe becase him and petor are good friends of nate from tpg, and they think i’m trying to fuck him over or his business. I talk to nate on a daily basis, weve even had a conversation about all the drama that danl is spreading and peteypab because I know they are both friends of his. But in the end there is no hostility there is no competitive nature between us. I’ve met almost every person posting on evom, I’m at almost every meet, I walk around , talk to people, rarely do I even mention I have the shop or the dyno, because it’s a get together and a hang out not a chance for me to pound my free plugs in everyones head. Yet many of them talk bad on me and my shop. Petor Ive met you maybe twice? I had 1 or 2 text messages to you years ago about a clutch i was thinking about buying off you. Besides that the only conversation i have ever had with you (if it was even with you, might have been ur friend asking for you) was that you wanted to go on the dyno on our first dyno day, for free. I replied with no, theres an atm down the road go get some cash.And thats it, yet you have this overwhelming passion to basically stalk and harass the shop at any given chance you can. I dont sit here and claim completely outrageous things on a daily basis. This is the only forum I post on, not even to advertise because what maybe 4 members on here even own a evo, I post because Ive been on this forum since i was like 17, this is a first year business ya i get excited when something we work on makes x numbers on the dyno or runs x number at the track. Hell we just had an e85 evo9 stock cams stock turbo we had it on the dyno on thursday, played with the tune, took it off the dyno (stopped at taco bell) went straight to the track, and he ran an 11.7@121, I was ecstatic about that not for me but for him. In the end i guess im just waisting time posting right now, however I needed to vent. Just because you hear this or hear that, doesnt mean it happened this isnt highschool anymore someone has a question? stop down, talk to me, dont hide behind your keyboard.

werd!

Man forget about it. Just take it as a lesson learned and don’t worry about people posting on forums. Everyone knows exactly what they’re talking about on forums. If it was your fault, don’t do it again, if it was the customer’s fault, don’t let them leave their mess on your business’s name. Whatever the case, I hope you get it taken care of and keep the drama to a minimum. Keep making money and evolve yourself to not let shit like this get in your way.

even the great quik has blown shit up…hehe

How does an oil or coolant leak lead to burnt pistons? I can see if it seized etc. but hurting pistons is a tuning issue.

I told you you’d be my little project after getting me the ban hammer from evom. When I get my user name back I’ll quit the shenanigans.

Agreed, motors happen. However if you are paying a shop to tune they shouldn’t be experimenting on your car. You are paying for the expertise so that you DON’T have an expensive issue.

Was this your car they burnt up?