J&J vs. Firehawk853

[quote=“FourEyed,post:112,topic:32197"”]

For the record mark did not have anything to do with my engine install. I borrowed the lift, and returned it within 2 days. He made no money off of it.

[/quote]

That is fine I honestly didn’t care who used it as long as it was respected and returned in the condition it left in. However when asshole comes up with a certified letter that I need to pickup my engine lift or it will be sold for the storage fee. When he is the one who took it from Chuck’s house and even borrowed it to you.

[quote=“nitroinsane,post:107,topic:32197"”]

i really have no right in this thread but i feel i need to add my 2 cents.i really dont know the bits and peices of the slater saga but i do know why i wouldnt goto jand j for parts. he give great prices to people and i have nothing bad to say about his character except hes lazy. his lazyness leaves a bad taste in his customers moulths. i know both 30thanniversaryss and slo84ta had an extreme wait on parts from u (not that it matter for slo84jackstands) but the automotive industry is built on word of moulth. i know that my boss makes good money because people come back to him because they trust him, because he gets the job done on time whatever the case is. you cant be slow in the buisness or u will be left behind. i have worked in every aspect of the buisness and know the ins and out. i know the reason people choose pm performance is because no one has anything bad to say about them. hell the company who repaired my cobalt when i wrecked are not getting any buisness from me again. not because of the quality of the job they did but because 73 days is excessive for repairs. especially when i would go in there and see parts all around it still in the box without the seal opened. they showed me they dont give a fuck about there customers. one of my other gripes is you need porfessional cutousy the way u take a cheap shot at pmp every chance u can and tell no one to go there makes u look like the jealous competitor. i think after your small claims court when all that settled you both should just forget about eachother and go on with your lives stop having these arguments and just end it. no one said u have to be friends but try to respect eachother and end the cheap shots and the bull shit.

[/quote]

It is the dumb fucks like yourself that start the bandwagon shit. You are a stupid fuck plain and simple (If I am lazy). Don’t tell me about the industry. Your view is very small from installing Diehards at Sears. How many performance engines have you built? Combinations have you put together?

A) Bobby had an issue with his Jethot y-pipe. Once I was contacted about the issue I immediately called Jethot and ordered another Y pipe. I have no control over the operations at Jethot when stuff gets built, coated and shipped. Seeing as you know so much order a set of Headers in the middle, rush of the season. Sometimes they are in stock and takes 4-5 days and sometimes it takes 2-3 wks. Nothing I can control asshole, but you already knew that about the industry.

B) Jim (slow84ta) ordered a set of AFR heads. I think you could ask anyone who has purchased AFR heads that they take some time to get. Certainly not because AFR is lazy, but because they are one of the best cylinder heads in the industry and everyone wants them. AFR is backed up 365 days a year. Jim was informed of how long the head took before he ordered them. No one twisted his arm to purchase them and he got exactly what he ordered.