J&J vs. Firehawk853

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:27,topic:32197"”]

It went well for me cause i’m not a meathead. Bottom line is your car could get done the right way or we could continue to fight over it. You know what we talked about yesterday, offer is still there.

[/quote]

Jackstands took $5000 from slater that I delivered personally, and he sat on it for 30 months without so much as touching his shortblock or responding to an email. Slater and I had to make up the parts list, order parts, and make all machine shop runs. Jackstands also sold slaters AFR heads without permission, and tried stealing his intake manifold right in front of him. You and him also hacked your way through 4 rounds of stroker clearancing on that poor block because he refused to have it done by the machine shop as requested. Never before in my life had I seen one of my friends get fucked over to such an unbeliable extent until I saw what he did to my best friend. I had to come down and near forcibly remove his parts from your garage and put it all together so the poor guy could atleast have his car again. Now Im helping him deal with the leftover issues that Jay caused him, so go to hell with this shit that slater is at fault in any way. Seriously, go to hell for being stupid, Im disgusted by your stance on this, its ignorant.