J&J vs. Firehawk853

dude i wasnt saying YOU had 1 friend left. i was saying that YOU were someone else’s only friend…

i can piss you off all i want b/c I STILL the gym and will whupp your ass. haha

but really the meathead comment didn’t make sense then. you said your car didn’t get finished b/c you’re not a meathead… so why isn’t mine done?

and maxima - just b/c you live on a forum and have like 9,000,000 posts doesn’t mean you know shit. buddy.

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:40,topic:32197"”]

Now you’re pissing me off. I have 1 friend left? get a clue jay. Just cause I don’t jump on the hate wagon doesn’t make me retard. You are not a meathead, its a general comment about how people react as soon as they hear J&J. You have been calm and collected through this whole thing which I admire. Now relax.

[/quote]

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:27,topic:32197"”]

Every time the guy posts someone has to bring all this shit up. Its bullshit.

[/quote]

Wait, who was it that came into my kill story thread and started shit for no reason?
Who was it that is constantly talking shit about the work mark and paul do when someone recommends them?

Everyone stayed out of your build up thread out of respect for you and not wanted to start stupid drama. Then when a couple people under their own free will mentioned you should get a cage from PMP, JnJ starts talking shit about their lack of quality when he has absolutely no proof to back up a single claim he makes.

And if you are so sick of this shit why do you only comment when JnJ is getting his ass handed to him? Why dont you ever tell your buddy to shut up and stop starting the bullshit in the first place?

So quit acting like JnJ is a little angel and that everyone is ganging up on him for no good reason.

Like i said, panties get all twisted in a bunch as soon as someone says J&J. Over done/

It would take me 1 week to get back in it, and i would still own you fumbly wumbly lol.

Once again JnJ need not post in every thread taking jabs at PMP and be a douche bag.

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:27,topic:32197"”]

It went well for me cause i’m not a meathead. Bottom line is your car could get done the right way or we could continue to fight over it. You know what we talked about yesterday, offer is still there.

[/quote]

Jackstands took $5000 from slater that I delivered personally, and he sat on it for 30 months without so much as touching his shortblock or responding to an email. Slater and I had to make up the parts list, order parts, and make all machine shop runs. Jackstands also sold slaters AFR heads without permission, and tried stealing his intake manifold right in front of him. You and him also hacked your way through 4 rounds of stroker clearancing on that poor block because he refused to have it done by the machine shop as requested. Never before in my life had I seen one of my friends get fucked over to such an unbeliable extent until I saw what he did to my best friend. I had to come down and near forcibly remove his parts from your garage and put it all together so the poor guy could atleast have his car again. Now Im helping him deal with the leftover issues that Jay caused him, so go to hell with this shit that slater is at fault in any way. Seriously, go to hell for being stupid, Im disgusted by your stance on this, its ignorant.

:drama2:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:45,topic:32197"”]

Im disgusted by your stance on this, its ignorant.

[/quote]

ME IGNORANT? Are you kidding me? The only time your car has run was when jason built the damn motor…3 times. I have quietly sat on the side while you two duke it out, in court and out. I can care less if you two go rounds for the rest of your lives. Its both of your faults. Yours for being a meathead and his for being subborn. Now its beyond anything that is rational. I don’t even want to get into all this petty bullshit with you, you and me have no beef.

You guys can hate each other all you want. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

Dont be shy Butch…you still have an LSx motor in your car :stuck_out_tongue:

Wait - someone built a motor 3 times…

the same motor?

Just speculating, not knowing anything that went on before - but building a motor 3 times either = You are a race team and need to rebuild after every couple races or you have a pretty shitty builder or tuner.

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:47,topic:32197"”]

ME IGNORANT? Are you kidding me? The only time your car has run was when jason built the damn motor…3 times. I have quietly sat on the side while you two duke it out, in court and out. I can care less if you two go rounds for the rest of your lives. Its both of your faults. Yours for being a meathead and his for being subborn. Now its beyond anything that is rational. I don’t even want to get into all this petty bullshit with you, you and me have no beef.

You guys can hate each other all you want. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

[/quote]

I never thought that you would outright lie. There is nothing I hate more that a liar, to lie right in my face and to everyone else about an issue. I was always there for you, not jackstands, yet you outright lie about what goes on and you have clearly made your real stance known even though you arent man enough to admit it openly. Thats fucked up. Jay can go to hell, he’s a nobody. But for a friend of mine to do that, that shit hurts.

And to correct your lie, my car has been out every year, and it has been out because of engines I built and the help I had from my friends (Paul, Jeeves, Pat, you, Joel, Slater etc - never jnj). Jackstands helped me reassemble one stock shortblock back in 2002 in trade for his website being built, and hasnt helped me since. I did all of my engine work, did all of his ‘speedshop work’ while he got the credit, even built engines that he sold as his own. Dont ever lie to me or about me again.

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa218/chino_sti/fbod-argue.jpg

sorry, i couldn’t really think of a good quote, i just really wanted to use that picture for this thread. I didn’t want to pick a side so I went universal :slight_smile:

I give it a 9. His grammar is way too good for an f-body driver :slight_smile:

PS just kidding…mostly

why doesn’t everyone just fight and get it over with?

under the willow tree next to boo radleys house

Stop with this dramatic crap and don’t puff your chest at me. You are getting all bent out of shape. It disgusts me that both of you will be so ignorant and to stoop to this level of childish banter. I have never seen two people that don’t even see one another anymore argue and hate and throw threats around like this. I am happy for you, your shop, your car, the help I’ve given you and you’ve given me. But this is pathetic. You need to set your temper to the side and put him out of your life.

When have I ever went behind your back? Never. Chill out.

This reminds me of a relationship I once had with a crazy x-girlfriend.

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:54,topic:32197"”]

When have I ever went behind your back? Never. Chill out.

[/quote]

Can you read your own posts? You just straight up lied and didnt even think twice about doing it. And then you take the weak ass way out by blaming us both for the drama, when all I did was I stand out on a limb and fight for my friends. It sure was interesting to see which ones end up returning that favor.

woaah. i go for a walk and all hell breaks loose. goooood… gooooooood…

no need for the anger. although it does fit us eh? the bottom line is… if jnj and jeeves and/or sherm want to take shots. so be it. (and personally i thought sherm’s comment was hilarious, but you have to know the situation to understand that). but you shouldn’t back someone up when they have been COMPLETELY WRONG.

we all know that even turbo, who is/was working on a day to day basis w/ chuck and jnj recently, was pissed off at him for a time… until he got what he wanted/needed. i know since i WAS THERE FIRSTHAND for this. so what if turbo never got the help/parts/tuning/etc or whatever he was waiting for? what if you (chuck) were still waiting on your build, parts weren’t ordered, and you were lied to repeatedly (meaning over 15 times)? would things be seen differently then? the point is - don’t back the guy up repeatedly and say things weren’t his fault, when YOU KNOW what happened.

2 - chuck - it took you like a month of going everyday to just catch up in “brocks”… AND… you almost cried when you were introed to football season living room special beatdown fumbly wumbly. i have witnesses - at least 4-5 people.

3 - i could go for some wings. BWW meet?? haha. seriously i want to borrow the firehawk tho… k??

Lied? How many times did you put your own shit in front of slaters? Because slaters shit didn’t matter? You put yourself on this pedistal of “I’m so great cause I’m badazz” chill the fuck out. You don’t think ignorance is saying YOU have nothing to blame? NOTHING? Two to tango buddy. He was a friend doing a freind a favor at the time too ya know…

GOD, this is SUCH A DEAD FUCKING ISSUE. I bet you can’t drop it?

edit:
LOL jay, see even tho you are angry you can still handle it. I like that. Lets get some wings eh?

[quote=“Freek,post:53,topic:32197"”]

why doesn’t everyone just fight and get it over with?

under the willow tree next to boo radleys house

[/quote]

To kill a mockingbird, by Harper Lee…Best book ever. And his real name is Aurthur, he doesn’t like being called Boo.

^ good book, but i like LotF better…

edit: of course i can handle it… i have no reason to be angry at you - you were trying to help. i don’t think you should be defending your buddy like you do, but i’m not gonna hate you for it. just continually tell you that you’re wrong for doing it - every time - over and over.

PS: my car is prettier than yours. i win.

(there, that should keep the drama going)…