J&J vs. Firehawk853

[quote=“Firehawk853,post:47,topic:32197"”]

ME IGNORANT? Are you kidding me? The only time your car has run was when jason built the damn motor…3 times. I have quietly sat on the side while you two duke it out, in court and out. I can care less if you two go rounds for the rest of your lives. Its both of your faults. Yours for being a meathead and his for being subborn. Now its beyond anything that is rational. I don’t even want to get into all this petty bullshit with you, you and me have no beef.

You guys can hate each other all you want. It doesn’t bother me in the slightest.

[/quote]

I never thought that you would outright lie. There is nothing I hate more that a liar, to lie right in my face and to everyone else about an issue. I was always there for you, not jackstands, yet you outright lie about what goes on and you have clearly made your real stance known even though you arent man enough to admit it openly. Thats fucked up. Jay can go to hell, he’s a nobody. But for a friend of mine to do that, that shit hurts.

And to correct your lie, my car has been out every year, and it has been out because of engines I built and the help I had from my friends (Paul, Jeeves, Pat, you, Joel, Slater etc - never jnj). Jackstands helped me reassemble one stock shortblock back in 2002 in trade for his website being built, and hasnt helped me since. I did all of my engine work, did all of his ‘speedshop work’ while he got the credit, even built engines that he sold as his own. Dont ever lie to me or about me again.