J&J vs. Firehawk853

woaah. i go for a walk and all hell breaks loose. goooood… gooooooood…

no need for the anger. although it does fit us eh? the bottom line is… if jnj and jeeves and/or sherm want to take shots. so be it. (and personally i thought sherm’s comment was hilarious, but you have to know the situation to understand that). but you shouldn’t back someone up when they have been COMPLETELY WRONG.

we all know that even turbo, who is/was working on a day to day basis w/ chuck and jnj recently, was pissed off at him for a time… until he got what he wanted/needed. i know since i WAS THERE FIRSTHAND for this. so what if turbo never got the help/parts/tuning/etc or whatever he was waiting for? what if you (chuck) were still waiting on your build, parts weren’t ordered, and you were lied to repeatedly (meaning over 15 times)? would things be seen differently then? the point is - don’t back the guy up repeatedly and say things weren’t his fault, when YOU KNOW what happened.

2 - chuck - it took you like a month of going everyday to just catch up in “brocks”… AND… you almost cried when you were introed to football season living room special beatdown fumbly wumbly. i have witnesses - at least 4-5 people.

3 - i could go for some wings. BWW meet?? haha. seriously i want to borrow the firehawk tho… k??