Jae's 97 Eclipse GSX. project FTL

if i remember correctly, 90% of the mods on your car were done by him too

:nuts

more like 100% lol

lol the only major thing he did were the springs :lol
I wasn’t saying he did a bad job, there are just a few areas that needed more attention and patience. :umm

ya should of saw the eclipse

Who did your whole suspension? :umm

I remember back in the day when I would ride my bike over there. Tony would do awd burnouts on command. :lol

street tune? :rofl

i meant the cob jobs on it deff wasnt reliable

was it still black the last time you saw this?

Do you remember any of the setups it had?
I hear conflicting stories.

Joe did. I have no problem saying that. I’m not the one making fun of him, you are.

very shitty wiring way to big injectors exh pipe for i/c piping wit holes in it from popcorn welds tore up interior should i go on

if you think 550cc injectors are big for the t28, i dont know what small is ::slight_smile:

this was also 4 yrs ago so im sure a lot changed in that time like i said i had it runnin good then the last i heard someone fucked it all up so :stfu

^riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

If you look over his shoulder the whole time (like I did) he does good work. If you leave him alone for 10 minutes he’ll be off chasing butterflies and making engine/turbo/blowoff valve noises.

This car had to small of injectors back in the day. He was trying to run 18pounds on stock 450’s with a t28. Not going to happen. The car has been through a lot and use to run consistent 13.3’s I think. Always got beat by Allan’s wrx though

yeah. when i digged through the old carpet, i found some timeslips with mid 13s

wtf that’s weird as hell :lol

like a time capsule or some shit. how old were the slips?