Japan hit by massive 8.8 magnitude earthquake

Adam, PLEASE change your avatar to:

http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsR/14270-7176.gif

We need to get adam to call live CNN broadcast and pose as a nuclear scientist expert and talk for about 3 minutes and then when they ask the cause or some other question throw in a happy birthday pjb.

Done :rofl

MOTHERFUCKER I AM RAGING RIGHT NOW THAT IVE BEEN MISSING ALL THIS. GOD DAMN UNICORN CARS AND BUSY ASS WEEKENDS I HAD NO TIME TO READ ABOUT NUCLEAR DISASTERS FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK. FUCKING WHAT THE FUCK. WHERE CAN I GET A LIVE FEED OF WHATS HAPPENING?!?!?!!?

ONe thought I gotta post is that - Please understand Chernobyl was a positive void coefficient reactor design and that it is against regulation to make and use reactors that are designed that way nowadays. That is what caused the runaway in Chernobyl so we are somewhat safer from that happening.

cnn.com/live

Has a feed from NHK in japan… It loops sometimes but itll give you the gist of it all

Welcome Wayne, one of many Shift518 Nuclear Reactor Power Experts.

Lets get a charter to Japan and show them how to get shit done :rofl

:bowdown

omg :rofl:rofl

motherfucker i got like 30 tabs open right now, therse like 20 vids and ten articles i hope my internets dont come from japan cause ima take down another pump with all the energy im using to catch up WTF!!?>!?!?!?

:rofl :rofl

omg, rep if i can.

:rofl

i did read it in this voice too:

:rofl playing srs catchup are we now? :rofl

OMG EEGON AVATAR!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

:rofl

+rep

Updatez?

Couldn’t tell ya

I’m personally a damage-control/future-apocalypse speculations expert.

So far looks looks like I got job security.

Daiichi (No.1) Units 1 and 3: Primary containment vessels reported as intact.

For Daiichi (No.1) Unit 2, whether or not the hydrogen explosion affected the containment vessel is still pending investigation.

For Daiichi (No.1) Unit 4, the fire that was in the spent fuel storage pond was burning for two hours but has been extinguished.

Daiini (No.2) Units: Units 1,2 and 3 were brought to cold shutdown (conditions at 1 atmosphere and water below 100 deg C, or 212 deg F).

Operators now working closely with Wayne64SS and his 30 open internet tabs to achieve same with Unit 4.

Where you gettin info Archie? I was just reading the spent fuel pond in @ unit 4 was feared to be boiling and it was just decided they would NOT be using helicopters to drop water on the fuel pond for fear of radiation to pilots and furthering the damage to the underwater rods.

:rofl Do us proud wayne.