JDM 4G63T 7 Bolt engine - EvoIII IM, No crank movement, perfect shape + More!!!

Price Drop -
600$ With Stock 2G Manifolds and All sensors/coils
800$ With EVOIII Manifolds and JDM Coil packs/power transistor. Ill even keep the 13g with j pipe bolted on so you can really do a quick drop in and run the car while you rebuild your engine/get ready for something bigger.

Ok - so my turbo just blew up and while im sending it out for rebuild, i found someone that wants to trade it for an hx40 - so now i want to build my stroker motor, so i wont need this:

Its a JDM Motor bought from TorontoJDM (site sponsor). It came from an auto car (prob RVR) as when i got it, it had an auto flex plate attached. It also has the 95-96 style CAS on it so its READY TO DROP IN + DRIVE on a 95-96 CAR ONLY! Other years will either need an ecu swap (i have a 95/96 non eprom ecu) or switch your Cam angle sensor over (not a huge deal)!!!

This motor has NO EMISSION devices on it. Right now i am running it with an evo8 ecu so that doesnt bother me at all.

I just did a compression test on it, and its got 150psi across all 4 cylinders. Doesnt leak anything, the only thing is you might want to replace the timing belt while its out of a car, but not needed…

I have been driving with this engine in my car since mid August and the only problem i had with it was when the t stat stuck OPEN. So - its got a new t stat installed. Also will come with new NGK br7es plugs gapped at .020. It will also have the stock FPR + 450cc Injectors.

Asking:
I want 1000$ for the engine. Thats the complete long block with evo3 intake manifold.

I want 1700$ for the engine WITH the fresh (0 miles - havent gotten it back yet lol) rebuilt Hahn Race Craft Super 16g with o2 housing, PTE 880cc injectors, and an AFPR. to make it a complete bolt in affair, even with the stock IC piping.
http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz170/hortanica/GSX%20Spyder/100_1542.jpg

Gonna bump this…

Im not in a huge hurry to sell it - i just wont build my other motor until i can get rid of it.

also, This setup, pulled VERY nice and ran a high 13, 1.8sec 60’, 8.3 in the 1/8th with no tune, stock SMIC/Piping, and Stock injectors - and boost at 14-15PSI. With it at 20psi and the larger injectors - it would have been in the 12’s…thats also with that being my first time at the track - and not used to traction. On the street + lancaster, i could launch the car and have it spin all 4 tires so i wasnt used to playing with the clutch that much.

Bump

GLWS, sounds like this motor is a beast. didnt know a 16g @ 20 psi was so fast

This motor really is solid - and if it doesnt sell im just going to rebuild the bottom end and put on my built head and hx35…But the big thing is the Evo3 IM increases tourqe and flow in the mid to upper rpm range, and the hahn small 16g spooled really quick.

on that, i want to put the car down soon so i dropped the price on it…

600 with stock 2g manifolds
800 with EVOIII manifolds…

again, this motor is ready to drop into any 2g car…

also, this is the only thing i have from the small 16g setup (you can have the turbo for 300$, its at a shop in pa right now where i was going to rebuild it, but opted for a holset instead, and the total for it to be rebuilt is 300$ shipped) This was just bolted on, and this is on the same ‘tune’ that was used on the run i mentioned above. my car is the blue/red, stock evo8 is the green/yellow. again, no tune, stock injectors, stock smic and piping, stock cams…

http://i824.photobucket.com/albums/zz170/hortanica/dynosmall16g.jpg