JDM earthquake less than an hour ago.

japan land was hit with a 7.3 mag. earthquake at roughly 3:30 pm eastern time. hope all the cars are alright…

Did it hit Japan on the right side?

lol this guy said “hope the cars are allright”

fuck if you type it in on google you can see the live newsfeed as people around the world post it on the web

^joke… i heard it hit near osaka, there are injuries so far, but it hasnt even been an hour since the quake hit.

I fuckin died… A true “lol”

yes, all of the cars are okay. fortunately, only the people, their homes and families died.

sad face.

This is somewhat common in Japan land sitting ontop of a bunch of fault lines (think that’s what they are called).

^ Yea pretty common…they got money and technology so they will be fine

Yes, they are called Fault Lines. It’s where two or more tectonic plates, earths crust, meet.
I believe Japan is also part of the Ring of Fire. A ring of volcanoes on the perimeter of the Pacific Plate…

I could be wrong. I’m trying to remember shit from grade 3…

^^ lol yeah totally geography class.

just judging by the island itself one can tell its most likely on fault lines and such.

so how fucked is it that with in 24 hours another crazier earthquake 8.8 on the scale hits chile on the other side of the pacific… 2012? global warming? discuss.

^ clearly the sky is falling

it is snowing…

Global warming doesn’t create Earth quakes…This is nothing compared to the seisimic quakes that created continents…yeah, 2012 that shit.

… u got me there lol

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/capress/100227/world/lt_chile_earthquake

A devastating earthquake struck Chile early Saturday, toppling homes, collapsing bridges and plunging trucks into the fractured earth. A tsunami set off by the magnitude-8.8 quake threatened every nation around the Pacific Ocean - roughly a quarter of the globe.

Waves 1.8 metres above normal hit Talcahuano near Concepcion 23 minutes after the quake, and President Michelle Bachelet said a huge wave swept into a populated area in the Robinson Crusoe Islands, 660 kilometres off the Chilean coast. There were no immediate reports of major damage from the waves

3:34 a.m. (1:34 a.m. EST, 0634 GMT) quake.

Whats going on with the earth man!? We need "Captain Planet" right about now!

thank you for making me laugh

i just heard from a friend that two HUGE ASS chucks of ice broke off antartica and are heading str8 for australia i dunno if it has any links to the quake but apperently each ice burg is the size of a small country… lol wdf

heres a link i found