JDM importing sites?

That^ Even the sentra’s that came with the VE/6 speed SUCK.

id like a quick car but i want to keep 4 doors if possible…and it aint that hard :slight_smile:
and the geo…im on the fence about it…

they didnt…

they really did though, 3100lbs+, 160hp, weak ass trannys, they suck.

im talking about the sr20ve 20v motor…not available in north america :retardclap

oh word

Well find a better chassis…

The b14 is a POS, not worth doing a VE swap in. Will still be a heavy slow turd

Seriously, sell both, buy something worth doing anything too.

idk why but i just like the b14 chassis…idk why…

unless i can find a 4 door b13 to put it in…

id really like to keep 4 doors though…its a convenience thing…

Seriously not worth it… Smarten up. Keep it as a stock daily and enjoy it then. Sell POS Geo save and buy something worth doing work to.

i think it might be…its not really that crazy…just a motor swap…not like im going to be going absolutely nuts w/ it…

and btw…my car only weights 2500lbs…which aint too bad i dont think…for a 4 door sedan…

Not going to add any real value to the car, your looking at around a grand maybe more for the swap regardless if you do it yourself…

What year is the car?

yea, i know things add no value to the car, and i understand that…i just think it would make the car quicker (obviously) and more fun :slight_smile:

V read sig V

Wouldent be much quicker…

And if you used a VE ECu you wouldent be able to pass an OBDII inspection… You’d have to get a piggyback for the stock ECU to make the VE Work…

Otherwise you just have a shitty running SR20

the VE is if i can find one…they are harder to find than a regular de…and de’s are cheaper, but if i did that id be tempted to boost it…

i also just barely missed a ve down in nj too…he sold it for 600 :banghead

One more time for fun… Any swap/mod in that car… well both your cars, is extremely pointless and a waste of moeny, and in the end you’ll be dissapointed and pissed because you wasted your money.

Justin-

My 2 cents…

Go your own route, sr20ve is a cool engine for sure. Cheapest route is probably to save up and buy a finished car. Sell one of your cars and hook up a finished car. I have seen multiple ve’d b13 and b14 even p11 chassis on sr20deforum.com for like 4k and under…

Andreas Miko down in FL used to source those engines all the time, not sure if he still does i?? Good luck.

And your car is so much different how?

Geez, the kid can do what he wants. His car, his money, his decision.

both of those cars are really shitty platforms as the aftermarket performance wise is pretty scarce and because of that generaly more exspensive. SR20VE swap in a B14 chassis is just a waste IMO

But I agree with archie 100% when he said buy something finished.

Whatever you do, make sure the drivetrain comes from JapanStar

yea, i was talking to a couple different guys…one has a 96 sentra w/ a w11 sr20det motor swapped in …hes in FL i think he wanted 4g’s last i checked…
http://www.sr20-forum.com/cars/31054-fs-96-nissan-sentra-w11-sr20det.html

and the other one is a 97 200sx w/ an sr20ve he only wants 2800 for and hes in TX (read: no rust)
http://www.sr20-forum.com/cars/31660-97-200ssx-sr20ve-3.html

or then theres this beautiful car right here that i just found…1500 boosted b13 down in the 845…
http://www.sr20-forum.com/cars/30459-93-se-r-upstate-ny.html

^^thanks btw chris…