looking a good place to get jdm motors

like the title im looking for a good place to pick up a jdm engine. kinda looking for someplace thats not to far so i can just pick up a swap one day and not be traveling forever for it. so let me know thanks.

Japan Star is ok, just go in person – be stern and watch them compression test the motors.

Out of 2 motors and a transmission I got an absolutely pristine motor that was clean as new, a kinda beat looking tranny that shifts just fine and a motor that smokes like grandpa with his corn cob pipe @ the VFW.

you want JDM try Japan that’s what I did, cut out the middle man.

how did you go about doing that?

:ponder maybe he went there?? :haha

I was in Japan snowboarding and my friend wanted me to buy him a car. Doing that for him he told me that if I got a car for myself he would get it shipped. It was kind of a shady deal, and I diden’t know if was really going to happen, so I just bought a cheep civic. I was not smart enough to get something cool like an old skyline or something like that.

If you want a quality, trusted online resource for Honda motors, check out hmotorsonline.com and click “motor mall”.

Very well established site with quality motors.

i know japan star is a hit or miss, but if you wanna try it out PM me, i can give you a discount. i know the owner and every one that works there, and the montrel office

HMotorsonline.com :nod

+1 on them!