"JDM LOL" you on here?

evo all day.

<3 mitsu.

[quote=“dawn,post:14,topic:36271"”]

it’s my boss’s truck. she’s letting me borrow it until i get my new car on the road. :snky:

[/quote]

im assuming its 4cyl auto?

[quote=“ImportMuscle,post:22,topic:36271"”]

im assuming its 4cyl auto?

[/quote]

yes.

Haha right on man, I saw ya too, black on black taking a left on to E.Henrietta :slight_smile: I was thinking ( WTF, I hear a loud car but I’m not moving) lol

I was coming back from Taco Bell on lunch. I JUST put the R1 up as of last night, got another 6k on it this year and ran though my Supercorsa’s, not going to spend the $ on new tires this late in the season. I spent all day yesterday putting new tires on the car, welding in a new floor piece, putting in a new gas tank, just getting it ready for winter. So yeah, today is the first day I had it out since June. Now if I can only make it quieter and get it to run leaner :wink:

[quote=“sureshot!,post:3,topic:36271"”]

i think its articzap, but i could be mistaken.

[/quote]

AHAHAHAHA:lol: pwnt!

I like how Dawn never denied giving head in the truck…

[quote=“sureshot007,post:26,topic:36271"”]

I like how Dawn never denied giving head in the truck…

[/quote]

Does she do delivery?

Eh. I’ll leave it up to your imagination.

[quote=“dawn,post:14,topic:36271"”]

it’s my boss’s truck. she’s letting me borrow it until i get my new car on the road. :snky:

[/quote]

They let women be bosses now… ahhhh wtf is this world comming to.

ohhh, I get it, there is a head woman boss who manages the rest of the women… ok for a second I thought someday I may need to take orders from a halfskull… yeah, thatl happen when HRC becomes president.

[quote=“dawn,post:28,topic:36271"”]

Eh. I’ll leave it up to your imagination.

[/quote]

Since it’s your bosses truck, make sure the upholstery remains splatter free;)

[quote=“Schema,post:27,topic:36271"”]

Does she do delivery?

[/quote]

holy shit ROFLMAO

[quote=“Schema,post:27,topic:36271"”]

Does she do delivery?

[/quote]

I’ll take a large with “extra anchovies”…

[quote=“sureshot007,post:33,topic:36271"”]

I’ll take a large with “extra anchovies”…

[/quote]

insert large chick truck bj fish joke here

Too lazy to bother.

jdm lol?! Not me. WHEN I get a custom plate I’ll get IDRUNME.

[quote=“Schema,post:24,topic:36271"”]

Haha right on man, I saw ya too, black on black taking a left on to E.Henrietta :slight_smile: I was thinking ( WTF, I hear a loud car but I’m not moving) lol

I was coming back from Taco Bell on lunch. I JUST put the R1 up as of last night, got another 6k on it this year and ran though my Supercorsa’s, not going to spend the $ on new tires this late in the season. I spent all day yesterday putting new tires on the car, welding in a new floor piece, putting in a new gas tank, just getting it ready for winter. So yeah, today is the first day I had it out since June. Now if I can only make it quieter and get it to run leaner :wink:

[/quote]

creepy. i was at taco bell too.

my friend is obsessed with 240’s so im like i’ll take a pic and then im like JDM LOL? i saw that on nyspeed haha.

[quote=“cky89,post:36,topic:36271"”]

creepy. i was at taco bell too.

my friend is obsessed with 240’s so im like i’ll take a pic and then im like JDM LOL? i saw that on nyspeed haha.

[/quote]

Were you with a bunch of other kids trying to win at that coin drop game and won like, 4 times? if so I was the next person in line, waiting for your asses to move along so I could grub :stuck_out_tongue:

haha nah, i don’t know ANYBODY in rochester. i just go to school there :frowning: i need to find a place to live out there. know anywhere or anyone lookin for a room mate? lol

mmm, I can see if a studio is open where I live, but it’s not what most people are in to. it’s an old factory converted in to lofts and studios, and I have my shop on the 1st floor. Cheap rent though.

dont care as long as its not in the ghetto. and how cheap is cheap? it would be badass to find a place to move in where another car guy is.

thanks!