jdm surprise of a lfietime

that will determine how serious my offer is as well. Comes with clutch?

it could for the right price

but at the price im going to be putting it up for, no, clutch will be sold seperate

i have a number in mind for it with the twin plate clutch kit

pm me if youde like to discuss things

i dont think this will be sold locally, it will prolly end up being shipped out

How much is dirt cheap for the motor?

nice, nothing like finding special parts that’ll pay for the clip itself

wow I just looked up prices for this thing. Whoever picks this up will probobly get a great deal.

$10K Tranny?

Good luck selling that on SON - whatever price that maybe :rofl:

hence why i said this wont be sold locally

its gunna go to someone stateside, even tho its only gunna be a low fraction of the retail price

and yes, it is nice to find something like this

after all the shit ive been through in the last year, ide say i deserve this (those who know me know ive had prolly one of thee worst years in the past year then anyone else on son will ever know)

my fortunes are changing finally

beleive me, this aint covering the cost of the clip

the comany that sold it to me knew about its mods and a few people on here know wha i paid for it
bing knows, and he guessed that i paid several thousnad less then i did

the guy who bought my 180sx knows, and his repsonse was and i quote “whoa, that aint the price of your average clip”
did the company i bought it from know about everything, like this tranny for instance - lord no

and latin heat, pm me

i dont want to discuss prices now

dirt cheap will be as in, youll never ever see trhis price on son again for as long as you live, i wont be giving it away, but youll never find one for the price again

the internals of the motor will cover the cost of what ill be selling it for and then some

guys who know there shit could tear it down, invest some time and money putting it back to factory specs, and then sell the aftermarkets internals ----- as a result they get a free s15 motor and might make a few bucks on top

ive thought about doing this aswell because im greedy, but i dont knwo how to tear down and rebuild a motor, so someone else can do it

good for you matty.

make sure you get a fair buck for it. you deserve it.

and you want it in canadian funds to if it goes south.