Treasure

Was messing around under my dash today and guess what I found tucked away under there… An Apexi turbo timer. Talk about sweet!

I found a 10,000 yen bill and about 1,500 yen in change through all my cars! Its getting my bullet train and a Mc Donalds meal when I show up :slight_smile:

I found an un-smoked JDM cigarette and a JDM lighter in my car! Also found a parking pass of some sort. :rolleyes:

ahhh good ol’ hide n seek. Always nice to find goodies hiding in a car!! :smiley:

Ive had JDM cigarettes too! Lots of those!
I have also had a gum in my last car called “black” with “super technical advance robot tast” Somthing like that anyways, also a rubber fish ohhhhhh and I had some JDM panties in the back of my red convertible way back in the day and lots of bank statements. Ahh and medicated hand cream and many hazzard triangles in the trunk!

Someone should have a thread of just the shit people find in there JDM cars :slight_smile:

I had gum, some wicked JDM sunglasses a cigar and a bottle of water in my MR2!

I also found a very tasty stick of chewing gum!

Haha you actually ate that shit? I threw all that crap out.

http://members.shaw.ca/tysite/vandamme.jpg

its soo good I bought a case when I was in japan

I have piles of jdm stuff found in cars …such as tons of change I spent in japan as well as Air fresheners and cup holders and all sorts of credit cards and parking passes and tollbooth receipts

was the japanese smokes called Seven Stars ?!?!

i had so many of them in all my cars … than i asked typhoon’s sorry ass to bring me some from japan. he never did.

I found cigarettes, pills, (you’d think customs would look at that), wierd looking “towl dogs”, some cards, like the old owners JAF card, a funky looking mydo card, two BCN business cards, I found like 20 yen. a bunch of other useless crap but still funny nonetheless. It almost makes you wonder if these cars get impounded then sold.

All I’ve found is BP’s mint wrappers. Wait…those arn’t JDM, allen is just addicted to them! lol.

you dont even smoke , and neither do I

sorry you couldnt impress some asians

I got this odd black can of some kind of Super Battle Refresh Cold Coffee, still half full in a JDM cup holder thingy. And a piece of plywood in the the trunk, carpeted, with holed sut for speakers. Both were subsequently turfed.

i found a dust aka SARS mask, some fuel receipts, a water bottle (not opened) and a NISMO keychain still in the bag in the trunk.

I found an actual little japanese man in the trunk when i got mine. He was dead, but i had him stuffed and mounted and he sits at the foot of my bed now. HAHAHAHA… Just kidding… He wasnt dead when i found him…

i found about 10 calling card…never tried them though

you dont even smoke , and neither do I

sorry you couldnt impress some asians[/quote]

those azn bitches would be all over my cack if i was lighting up some seven stars

agreed but still …

tsk tsk

in jareds skyline we found a brand new jdm pen in packaging, a mix tape cover unfortunately there was no tape haha, and a whole shit load of flyers, the only thing ive found in my car is the road flare but they all have that :?