What suprises have you gotten with your car?

So Today i changed my clutch. Turns out my input shaft seal was on the verge of busting a nut and it did so when i removed the throwout bearing. Anyways back on point.

Big suprise was when i removed the old clutch i found out i had a Nismo Flywheel. Made me pretty happy

So my question is what suprises have you found. Both negative and positive.

more rust than i ever expected…

Didn’t know my 180 had a 2-way diff until i parked it for the first time

I found a hole in my floorboard. I thought my car was clean :frowning:

hahahahahahahaha roflol what you expect… its 20 years old car jajajajajaja

I pulled duct tape off the top of my BLITZ intercooler… only to reveal a large embossed XSPOWER logo.

lolerskates

^ thats cheap

I found asian gum in my 180 and I ate one. Tasted crazy good I ended up chewing the whole pack

My frame rails still existed…then today i discovered my frame rails slowly are losing its integrity -_- haha

I found a tightly packed ball of chinese newspaper wrapped in ductape when I cut out my frame rail… interesting…

I cut out my frame rail to weld a new one in when I first got the car… found that someone had filled the fist-sized holes with insulating foam then painted it.
On the plus side; the rest of the car looks like it rolled off the factory floor yesterday! All stickers, labels, etc, etc. still in place and shiny! I’ve had the car for 4 years now <3

Oh yeah, and when we pulled out my peculiar-feeling sr last week, I discovered an os-giken gearset :slight_smile: I was young and stupid when I dropped the motor in; didn’t even notice.

Tons of Jap coins
A Loonie
A Cobra Walkie Talkie, With Rechargable batteries where the jack goes

I found a rusted out seat post (Normal) and a JDM road flare.

I found 108awhp and 140 TQ off of a 100 wet shot.

i found two inches of dirt and over 40 dollars in cgange on the floor of a civic

on my roomates new car I found that it had no bumper… my bad though shoulda noticed that when i told him to buy it. Plus side we also found like 10 screwdrivers and a couple packs of unused zipties lodged behind the dash

When i bought my car, the hatch was completley rotted, so the lady who had it duck taped the shit out of the whole thing, then painted the duck tape black? like wtf

^ bitch

With my first car(S14) i found out if i didnt have the A/C button pushed in the on position the car would bog to a stall…Every single time…also found a hole in the floor.

I once found a dead hooker in the trunk.

o and lots of buggers under teh seat