What suprises have you gotten with your car?

pack of sunflower seeds under the carpet…
and HUGE extension cord stuffed behind the trunk carpeting
10mm bit…
screwdriver
alarm system… LOL

all in the sameee car

discovered 99% of my car is fust free, a performance clutch that was garbage, a short shifter that was garbage, 2 10" subs that are garbage, and mold in my center console.

Picked up from the original owner a Very clean hatch last spring, only to find one rust patch under the bottom of the front passenger fender. I took a better look to see how bad is was, Questioning why this was the only spot with a rust issue, and in my search I find stuck inside at the bottom of the fender was an old washing sponge soaked with dirt and what not from who knows when. So basically after every time it was washed or it rained the sponge was always holding moisture in the one spot.

Canned mushrooms from what looked to be from the early to mid 1990’s. I ate like a king that night!

just other regular stuff like a bunch of sockets, tools, golf balls, change ect. as well

I recall making a thread like this a while ago. For me, no real crazy surprises. I found old OEM touchup paint, a golfball and if I remember correctly an old yellowed cassette tape.

A gangsta rap CD in the deck, windshield problem, shit wipers, seized rear caliper, rusted fuel filter, rad that hadn’t been flushed in who knows how long, cigarette lighter that wasn’t connected to a 12 volt connector, shifty install job on the deck, gutted cat, pads that needed changing. These are the things that I found out about.

Well when i took out the trunk carpeting i found a 16"x3" whole in the trunk, sad thing was i looked under the car before i bought it and didnt catch…

Thats a very large hole… Glad the hole in my floor is only

i found gum as well… but mine was just dentyne ice… usdm lol

Recently I fount that the previous owner had spent the money to put in some nice replacement speakers but failed to do anything beyond twisting the wires togeather and slap on some electrical tape.

lol I bought a car off a members freind who will both stay nameless and found a crack or meth pipe !
lol

none

That could have been a very ugly situation if you got pulled over with that present. Damn son.

A metallica mini disk, jap change, jap flare, random jap pills, jap gum " was awesome " and some jap mcdonalds coupons all in my 180sx! Oh yeah! most random shit I ever found was in my gtr that I got from some Sebastian Jug fag was a cock ring in the box and some other weird gay shit… lol

in my cr-v I recently bought, the wires for the deck in it was installed with scotch tape instead of electrical tape and the other wires were not hooked up and just left exposed.
A cool thing I found when I bought my itr front clip was jdm visa reciepts and gas reciepts. and some jdm stickers.

I found a whole lot of sap in the interior of my car. i guess it was sitting under a tree or something for a while.

lol… sounds like spilt pop, coke does that when it sits in the heat.

Audio crossovers tie-strapped under the dash like it’s going out of style from owners past.50 cents and no horn. >.<

lmfao, oh that’s rich

pew i found $10 worth of change in my integra. just under the driver seat…

i found a baby gardener snake in my moms taurus